Salado

RedRage

Salado

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

kingcaid

famous artist pipkun

Pippa realizing she can have chat send her primos while streaming to pay for her genshin whaling has led to some funny shit I see.

i really want my own "fella watching a woman pretend to be an anime girl open loot boxes for hours" arc that i heard null talk about once.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Bodycam footage is winning because of course it fucking is

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

RedRage

Bodycam footage is winning because of course it fucking is
Any other react content would be fine imo, wanna watch stupid people get hurt? That would be fun. But instead its gonna be chat doing the same thing she just freaked out about on twitter for, in her chat instead.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Short

God Damn the Sun
Anyone who voted for Genshin should kill themselves!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Any other react content would be fine imo, wanna watch stupid people get hurt? That would be fun. But instead its gonna be chat doing the same thing she just freaked out about on twitter for, in her chat instead.
I just think the bodycam stuff's been done now - all these streams play out the same, some bitch spergs out on camera, then Pippa rants about the police for a while. The content's dried up.

RedRage

This would be funny as fuck. Have to instill a pavlovian response in her when she thinks of streaming bodycam shit.
1700356501526.png

Postal rrat

chinshilla
This would be funny as fuck. Have to instill a pavlovian response in her when she thinks of streaming bodycam shit.
View attachment 56524
Man I fucking hope anon delivers it would be so fucking funny...

I have zero hope for it though

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

View attachment 56524
>actual perps start committing crimes while blasting Pippa the Ripper from their car stereos/portable speakers in order to sneak it into the videos

JMForte

Imagine prepping for stream. Couldn't be Pippa, she'd rather jong instead and then just lazily do content that she's done to death. Any other react shit would be better, but no, has to be bodycam, and we already know everything that's going to be said by Pippa.
Zillow1.PNG
Zillow2.PNG

RedRage

Couldn't be Pippa, she'd rather jong instead
Yeah, didn't wanna say anything cause its her own time and all that, but seeing her say that as I see her on Jong was a bit demoralizing.

famous artist pipkun

Yeah, didn't wanna say anything cause its her own time and all that, but seeing her say that as I see her on Jong was a bit demoralizing.
*rubs hands* and it'll happen again next week, just you wait and ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssee.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I was hoping for the Alex Jones game, but I suppose that was pretty optimistic :optimistic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom