"I paid for Neopets Premium the other month, I wanted to play dress up with my Neopets"Pipkin Pippa (in 2022)

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
She shouldn't let actual hoes walk all over her!
She's not, she's just not engaging with the bait. Remember, don't engage with hoes, as all that will happen is they'll drag you down to their level and cover you in herpes.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
She's not, she's just not engaging with the bait. Remember, don't engage with hoes, as all that will happen is they'll drag you down to their level and cover you in herpes.
I feel like there's a better way to avoid taking the bait than going "b-but she really didn't mean it you guise, it's just a joke haha" when she clearly did mean it, y'know? Such as not talking about it at all, or just laughing it off. Not saying she handled it badly, it's one of the better outcomes, but she could still have a spine sometimes, regardless of how C-shaped it is due to her NEET lifestyle.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I feel like there's a better way to avoid taking the bait than going "b-but she really didn't mean it you guise, it's just a joke haha" when she clearly did mean it, y'know? Such as not talking about it at all, or just laughing it off. Not saying she handled it badly, it's one of the better outcomes, but she could still have a spine sometimes, regardless of how C-shaped it is due to her NEET lifestyle.
It takes time, she'll grow and learn. After having a tough life and being a single woman who has only now gotten out of the slums and started fixing her teeth she's still probably rather timid. She'll come out of her shell or cave eventually.
1674190833771.png

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
It takes time, she'll grow and learn. After having a tough life and being a single woman who has only now gotten out of the slums and started fixing her teeth she's still probably rather timid. She'll come out of her shell or cave eventually.
Hell yea she'll grow! SHE WILL GROW ONE MILLION SUBSCRIBERS BY THE END OF THE YEAR AND ON NEW YEARS STREAM SHES GONNA SAY. "NYANNERS WHO?" AND PINK CAT WILL OD ON CRACK IN DISHEVELED MOTEL ROOM LIKE A CHEAP WHORE SHE IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I don't understand all this JK Rowling stuff. People are mad at her for hating people she doesn't really hate. Then there are people who hate the people that hate her and are supporting a game just to own a few nerds on the internet. Like HUH??????

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
I don't understand all this JK Rowling stuff. People are mad at her for hating people she doesn't really hate. Then there are people who hate the people that hate her and are supporting a game just to own a few nerds on the internet. Like HUH??????
I suspect that it is a micropopulation compared to everyone else, restricted to a very small segment of twitter. Maybe I'm wrong. I've seen people complaining about seeing harry potter posts on there only, but i haven't seen them myself. didn't know what it was all about until pippa talked about it.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I suspect that it is a micropopulation compared to everyone else, restricted to a very small segment of twitter. Maybe I'm wrong. I've seen people complaining about seeing harry potter posts on there only, but i haven't seen them myself. didn't know what it was all about until pippa talked about it.
It's made the rounds on youtube for a while now, and even Muta made a video about it. The whole thing boils down to people don't like Rowling because she said men shouldn't compete in women's sports, and because of that a bunch of vermintide want to skin her alive and show up outside her mansion every now and then.

Another thing that happened and why this is probably bigger than it would otherwise be, is twitter mob went after the company that was making the game and forced one of their head devs to retire because he had made some videos that were somewhat gamer gate related a decade ago. That's what mostly pissed people off, that some rando got shit canned. Couple that with the Limited Run Games canning of some community manager for following LibsOfTikTok and Andy Ngo on their personal account because the organizer of Brony Con complained, and it just adds to the whole thing.

lvl8

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Aaaaaaw fuck, I seriously forgot she was streaming tonight :pippasadl: Glad she's feeling better..... I HOPE she's feeling better anyways.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Sven

"Wait a minute, I'm not a Nazi"
That sounds like random text to me

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
"Wait a minute, I'm not a Nazi"
How does she explain this?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
This mod actually looks really good. I hope she eventually gets put in the German faction just to see how she'd react to it and do German stereotypes like she's been doing to the Italians.
:pippasquish:

Edit: She was just put on the German side but didn't even realize. Amazing.
:whatastory:

Last edited:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa says her Instagram is all Russians, maybe she really is Polina?

At least she likes good food, would cook for. 10/10

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa is also unfollowing people that are political. Wonder if she's gonna unfollow Kirsche. :smugpipi:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
"We had anime and Hitler on our side and we still didn't fucking make it. Sad."
- Pippa "Genghis Khan had the right idea" Pipkin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom