"You guys don't have to worry about me getting a lover or anything. Can you imagine? I gotta stream! Like, 'Pull out, I gotta start OBS"S.S. Isa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Gay British dicks with Kirsche, or saggy tits with Pippa.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
If that Jane Austin show was period specific, half of those actors would be 3/5ths.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Daikatana_infamous_advertisement.jpg

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Both Johns made doom the chat member is retarded

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Both Johns made doom the chat member is retarded
But only one took Zuck's robot dick up the butt.
MV5BOGZiNzhkNzgtZDdiOS00NDY4LWE0NjktNjM2YWI2MDRkMWQyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_.jpg
Was VR really worth it, John?

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
LOL people are actually flooding Pippa's marshmallows with nyanners because of that one off comment imagine :smugpipi:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Oh hey, what's that? Pippa basically agreed with my Nyanners opinion from the main thread 100%? Wow, who saw that coming?:smugpipi:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Oh hey, what's that? Pippa basically agreed with my Nyanners opinion from the main thread 100%? Wow, who saw that coming?:smugpipi:
She didn't agree, just thought it wasn't a big deal. Pippa is very kind.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
If it wasn't for her work, Pippa should really lay off the twitter time. That shit does no good to anyone's mental health.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'm proud of Pippa for having the correct take on the Harry Potter shit despite what some people in chat might say. It's all culture war virtue-signaling brainrot and she is wise to not 'take a stand'.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
If it wasn't for her work, Pippa should really lay off the twitter time. That shit does no good to anyone's mental health.
She needs a hobby that's not online so that she can take time away from Twitter.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Autistic retards immediately and constantly swarmed her socials with bad takes and attempts to hype up drama? Well gosh golly ain't that one o' dem surprising things.

Spoiler, it isn't. I get why they need to have all this shit as a streamer but I would still probably just let them rot instead of actively use em. Gura basically letting her manager like shit on twitter and only post once a month at BEST (even when she was active) is still arguably the smartest vtuber social media handling I've ever seen lol.

I'm proud of Pippa for having the correct take on the Harry Potter shit despite what some people in chat might say. It's all culture war virtue-signaling brainrot and she is wise to not 'take a stand'.
I would watch it because it's the rabbit but yeah "I pissed away 60 bucks to sit around and pretend I want to be here to do a shitty avgn bit" is pretty craptastic forced content.
The fact any of this is somehow "political" in the first place is also fucking retarded. Clown world gonna clown though.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I'll wait for opinions on the game first but I'll likely buy it because I like some Harry Potter stuff and the game seems interesting. Pippa or any streamer shouldn't be forced to play or not play a fucking wizard game just for some culture war shit.

Just move on with your life and laugh at the people seething if you want, but taking some stand is embarrassing.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Sorry Pippa, I only accept shame and punishment from Shiina now :pippasquish:
Also I forgot about this thread, was thinking what a quiet evening, they must be really into the movie...🧩🧩🧩

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I'll wait for opinions on the game first but I'll likely buy it because I like some Harry Potter stuff and the game seems interesting. Pippa or any streamer shouldn't be forced to play or not play a fucking wizard game just for some culture war shit.

Just move on with your life and laugh at the people seething if you want, but taking some stand is embarrassing.
The only reason I'm interested in the game is they intentionally made it take place in the 1800's as a means to avoid modern technology. But I'm 100% waiting until some reviews come out from people I trust.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
The only reason I'm interested in the game is they intentionally made it take place in the 1800's as a means to avoid modern technology. But I'm 100% waiting until some reviews come out from people I trust.
The few clips I saw of the game play it actually looked interesting but I'm not into Harry Potter at all. Maybe if it's a fun game I'll give it a shot, though I doubt it.

Early Adopter
I care! I won't stop caring. Even if that was a joke, whos joking also matters. You dont laugh if a rapist makes "pastor and christan kids" joke. Its not funny and its weird because its "pot calls kettle black" situation. Nyanners is the definition of pickme and i wont stand the hypocrisy! I'm fucking MATI and i think Pippa should have some self-esteem! She shouldn't let actual hoes walk all over her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom