Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
"Can I touch her breasts?"

She's just getting paid to sexually assault women now, huh

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I know it shouldn't even need to be said, but for anyone actually thinking of spending money on this, DO NOT

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Their privacy policy has a link to another domain, guess they forgot to change it or copied it. mvgames.co.kr but I guess it's dead now

JMForte

I know it shouldn't even need to be said, but for anyone actually thinking of spending money on this, DO NOT
Only actual retards would spend money on this of all things when you have better options out there.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Yeah, they really just dumped this pile of shit onto her as the only advertising the game has, huh?
If it fucking worked and had a better interface, I wouldn't shit on them for it, given how mahjong soul turned out.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Only so much she can do with a very apparent lack of direction from the dev's. I hope her brainworms don't get activated over this.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
brave_nnB4JJbjDl.png

:whatastory:

Sven

Yeah this looks very much like a quick whale pump and dump. Not even in an we want to make a game but need whales to keep us running just straight up a can we scam 3 idiots into dumping enough money to recoup and then fuck off and hope it eeks more money after that.

RedRage

Their privacy policy has a link to another domain, guess they forgot to change it or copied it. mvgames.co.kr but I guess it's dead now
Wonder what the odds are fishman took the cash from an actual scam game?

Jacks Wasted Life

Anime Fan

She did 3 of those 10x pulls and only got one new character, this definitely seems like even more of a ripoff than other gacha games.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

"I'll still get paid for this either way, right?" implies that the money hasn't actually transferred yet, so there's an actual chance they might not get it

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
If it fucking worked and had a better interface, I wouldn't shit on them for it, given how mahjong soul turned out.
Even if it worked, it's brand new. Mahjong Soul had been around for years and had an established player base by that point. This game is sketchy at best.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
RNG ads are still somehow less shit than Twitch.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Ad for a mobile game on a mobile game.

God I hate the future.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Even if it worked, it's brand new. Mahjong Soul had been around for years and had an established player base by that point. This game is sketchy at best.

Mahjong Soul is also made by a company with a proven track record- and I forgot where I was going with this because of the fake mobile game ad currently playing

JMForte

It's probably just a low quality cash grab full of ads and hoping retards are dumb enough to spend money on. Would not be surprised if they just say lol and don't even pay.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
"I'll still get paid for this either way, right?" implies that the money hasn't actually transferred yet, so there's an actual chance they might not get it
In fairness this is common practice, sponsors usually want to screen prerecorded videos with ad reads before approving them, so for a sponsored stream they'd want to make sure all the talking points they asked for were included before paying up.

That being said it's obvious they haven't done any kind of prep for this. You'd think they'd at least set her up an influencer account that doesn't force embedded ads.

Jacks Wasted Life

why in the ever loving fuck did they not give her an ad free premium version to test?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom