"Don't ask me how to get a girlfriend, I have no clue; But I'm positive that is the solution!"Ange Katrina

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anime Fan

This game looks terrible even for standard mobile gachashit. Also, it seems weird that they would give her an incomplete test app instead of the real app to show off all the features.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
"I FUCKING HATE [CENSORED]" - Pipkin Pippa 2023

She's getting cancelled for THAT one!

Eureka

Oh no the twitch ads are gonna stop me from watching the ad stream... :pippasadl:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
They don't even have a metric for measuring the success of sponsors...

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
As we learned from Josh, if you tell the advertisers you hate the LGBTQP+ they'll completely avoid you, and as we saw today, Pippa hates the gays so it's an easy out.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Trying to mimic Jelly I see, nice try Pippa
jelly slurs.gif

kingcaid

>no referral code
>test app that she has already managed to break.
Art looks like shit and I'm actually mentally ill enough to play mobage 0 out of 10 you get none of my shekels.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Remember when Pippa said she wouldn't ever take sponsors like Raid Shadow Legends and how she has no respect for people that do and would only take sponsors she was actually interested in? How times change.
She's got a new pair of chompers, a science kit and lego set addiction to pay for.

Security

Imagine not having a shit ton of adblock extensions that you rotate through to make sure you never see any ads.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
don't tell me the game broke already

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
This game looks terrible even for standard mobile gachashit. Also, it seems weird that they would give her an incomplete test app instead of the real app to show off all the features.
Let's be honest, Raid Shadow Legends really isn't that bad. I played it for a while, there was some fun shit with it, and the people like Muta who criticized it had extremely retarded takes because they found the tutorial too easy. Since I've played Raid, they've added a shit ton of stuff.

Pippa has grown and she no longer needs Pajeet Boogie's opinions on games to dictate her views.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
truly an ad of all time

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
I hope she got the money up front first.

Jacks Wasted Life

Money is money boys. My nephew has 10K subs on YT, and got paid 6K to review a restaurant. Unless she sucks the dick of the game and starts doing sponsor call outs in stream, I'm fine with it. This is her job after all.

Eureka

This sponsor stream is lit!

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Let's be honest, Raid Shadow Legends really isn't that bad. I played it for a while, there was some fun shit with it, and the people like Muta who criticized it had extremely retarded takes because they found the tutorial too easy. Since I've played Raid, they've added a shit ton of stuff.

Pippa has grown and she no longer needs Pajeet Boogie's opinions on games to dictate her views.
Raid is more of a meme than anything really. There's some dude I watch that has a playthrough of it, pretty chill stuff all things considered.

Security

Game don't even function, so let's put out some sponserships!

Brilliant. Fucking brilliant.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Man, the devs just burned a pile of money getting Pippa to play this :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
>it wants her phone number now too

The absolute fucking state.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Alright, ya'll motherfuckers have me curious. I can't believe I'm loading up twitch again just to see some BULLSHIT

EDIT: WTF Shiina is live on twitch?!??! wtf WHY

EDIT 2: Fuck you, I load twitch up and it plays for 5 seconds and it immediately buffers. I was just watching Pippa, Yuko, Shiori and Uruka on Youtube at the same time and now I can't load one fucking twitch stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom