"You like ass? Same. I like ass too."Anya Melfissa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Topo Chico

That's absurd, there's no way I've been alive since then, I'm not some kind of demonologist or necromancer.
I would never think of you so highly. Merely, suggesting you’re walking the line of “not wanting to know what Vtuber you want to fuck” rule with your Jewish word games that your people are so well known for.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I mean, there might not be any rocks left, with the intensity she's hammering away at it

lvl8

Obligatory
minerals.jpg

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Postal rrat

chinshilla

RedRage

Sven

So any bets how long before she or someone throwing a superchat remembers she's supposed to put the whatever in her green liqued already

Topo Chico

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1700016725411.png
Please be careful about what freeze-frame you're on when moving out of tracking range...

EDIT:

1700016766792.png

IonProxy

It's like BlackRock...go on

formerly pipkin (Parody)

.png :smugpipi:
Whoa is that a reflection? 😮
I'm honestly surprised she did that so instinctually considering how paranoid she is.

RedRage

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I would never think of you so highly. Merely, suggesting you’re walking the line of “not wanting to know what Vtuber you want to fuck” rule with your Jewish word games that your people are so well known for.
I doth not have such vile postulations of the mind about the purity that is Pippa, I simply yearn that one day I may be given the honor of placing a friendly a greeting peck upon those beautiful alabaster hands that one would not be faulted for assuming they had been crafted by the master craftsmen of the ancient Greeks. Even to simply witness the radiance of her eyes as they reflect the inviting moonlight as if a beacon being lit to lead the passions of the heart home.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I doth not have such vile postulations of the mind about the purity that is Pippa, I simply yearn that one day I may be given the honor of placing a friendly a greeting peck upon those beautiful alabaster hands that one would not be faulted for assuming they had been crafted by the master craftsmen of the ancient Greeks. Even to simply witness the radiance of her eyes as they reflect the inviting moonlight as if a beacon being lit to lead the passions of the heart home.
I hope you realize that she would call you gay for speaking in Shakespearean English, because she can't understand it.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

shut the fuck up

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I hope you realize that she would call you gay for speaking in Shakespearean English, because she can't understand it.
Yea, true, it feels too Proctoresque.

IonProxy

Your roll results in a Failed charisma check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom