"The second (college) roommate I had literally admitted her undying love for me; She texted me too, we were sitting on our beds right next to each other but she texted me that gay shit, I was like wow... wow, I just texted her back 'you're my roommate' and then I just walked away, byeee... and the following year I had to room in with her lol"Sena Bonbon

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Now look at the Twitter.

(Or don't)
Nothing too yab but is apparently a lewdtuber
signal-2023-11-12-00-56-30-601.jpg
Edit:
I see a face reveal in there along with a lot of lewd art :pikayabai:
Yeah I just saw it :botanshrug:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I see Pippa's pattern of picking suboptimal raid targets continues unopposed.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
At least she picked someone new. It feels like it has been a while.

DogBone

And the forbidden love ended with him leaving her...
imo the original ending had Rio die after Luiza left him, and he lied just to give her hope that he'd come back one day because he did care about her. I don't know why they would've had the shot of Dad shooting at them while they rode away if nothing came of it. If I had to guess, they changed it because that ending would've been too dark.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
To be fair, when she's actively trying to raid new people it's probably hard to find someone on Twitch, live at this hour, who isn't either obnoxious or a degenerate, at a moment's notice. As well-intentioned as it is, she'd probably be better just sticking with the regulars chat recommends (ignoring the guy telling her to raid Nyanners, naturally).

EDIT: Planezoomzoom face -

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
It's ok, one day she'll raid into Power Nelsons Dennys

Short

God Damn the Sun
To be fair, when she's actively trying to raid new people it's probably hard to find someone on Twitch, live at this hour, who isn't either obnoxious or a degenerate, at a moment's notice. As well-intentioned as it is, she'd probably be better just sticking with the regulars chat recommends (ignoring the guy telling her to raid Nyanners, naturally).
Yeah, she should listen to the guy telling her to raid OnlyAfro

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Pippa more than doubled her follower count.

JMForte

So some anons are vague posting about a post dropped a jong poal comments

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
WHY WON'T HE DIE
1699773505673.png

so what, this is a rrat that the twitter is another pippa alt? And fucking Chase is involved somehow? The fuck even.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

>they'll never suspect me if I put feminine pronouns in the bio -Pippa probably

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
>Skimming post
>Eyes drawn to
ZOOMERTRAILS LINK
Ok, yeah, I'm not reading this shit. Anyone care to tell me if this is something we should actually care about or is it just some kind of deranged schizobabble? I'm not awake enough for this.

e: Nevermind, I skimmed a few more sentences and looked at some of the 'evidence'. Seems like schizobabble.
:whatastory:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Skimming through this account reinforces why I hate twitter

Interesting use of Rabbits and Owls though.

EDIT: But before anyone latches onto my comment there. This person seems to be in school still so unless she actually has time for this twitter on top of streaming and school....

RedRage

>Skimming post
>Eyes drawn to
ZOOMERTRAILS LINK
Ok, yeah, I'm not reading this shit. Anyone care to tell me if this is something we should actually care about or some kind of deranged schizobabble? I'm not awake enough for this.
"People have now latched onto the photo and the fag account on ZoomerTrails (A weird sub I found when trying to source the rabbit pic again at a later date, alongside wanting to see if anyone else found the lys account) and seem to attribute the lolcowgf account to Pippa, thought when I was keeping track of it, the account posted constantly during Pippa streams and dead hours alike, so I quickly disregarded it."

Seems like they disregarded it. The timing mentioned and the archives look bad, but it could be coincidence. Though the fact that the account started posting right after this late night stream looks bad. btw wtf is zoomertrails? Something that popped up while I was awol?

lmao, alright.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
"People have now latched onto the photo and the fag account on ZoomerTrails (A weird sub I found when trying to source the rabbit pic again at a later date, alongside wanting to see if anyone else found the lys account) and seem to attribute the lolcowgf account to Pippa, thought when I was keeping track of it, the account posted constantly during Pippa streams and dead hours alike, so I quickly disregarded it."

Seems like they disregarded it. The timing mentioned and the archives look bad, but it could be coincidence. Though the fact that the account started posting right after this late night stream looks bad. btw wtf is zoomertrails? Something that popped up while I was awol?
Chase

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

RedRage

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Postal rrat

chinshilla
None the archives will load for me anything actually interesting in them, looking at the Twitter account as is though no part of that looks or feels like pippa besides a few owl memes and rabbits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom