"You ever just see a guy walking around town that looks like he loves communism?"Marimari

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Maybe this is why the anti fungal meds shut down the symptoms of autism

>Asperigillus niger :vesperfacepalm:

RedRage

View attachment 54961

Even with lies, the lowest I could get my score is mild ranch sauce. I wonder if it's even possible to get a 1 or even a zero.
Behavioral science, my hairy ass.
Pippa did call it out as a scam, one of the few subjects she's overly cautious of imo even if this time she's right, so I could see her having spent more than a few tries messing with it, tumblr women love these tests.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Behavioral science, my hairy ass.
If you want a perfect score answer 5 to everything. Nothing else matters. Also answering "other" for gender doesn't automatically add 20 unhappiness points. So yes - behavioral science [our] ass.

RedRage

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

RedRage

Damn, twink death hit Ken hard.
Man's on vacation with his wife iirc, pretty sure he's one of the few winners in current year regardless.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Man's on vacation with his wife iirc, pretty sure he's one of the few winners in current year regardless.
Ken having a wife makes his secret activity on his Reticule account even worse.

diethylether

bird molecule
vodcuck reporting in with >late

>It's good to know that real fans who show up to meet and greets do like react content

live-garfield-reaction.gif

I get what you mean Pippa but I live on the other side of the planet and won't fly to america to tell you react content is shit low effort.

But I'm happy youmacon gave her some positive feedback that she can actually appreciate and doesn't brainworm into imposter syndrome

and here come the traumadump supas :annoyedpippa:

RedRage

I get what you mean Pippa but I live on the other side of the planet and won't fly to America to tell you react content is shit low effort.
Even if you did go to the con, who in their right mind would pay all that, get to meet someone they like to watch, and be either ballsy enough or autistic enough to go into the 1 on 1 and say "Yeah, you need to cut back on the reaction garbage, its repetitive and only really good for clip bait"? I'm glad she had a good experience with the con, I really am considering I was worried it was gonna fry her brain, but it feels a bit like she was looking for that sort of confirmation, even if I'm sure she's smart enough to know that no one would go there to complain at her. And thats ignoring how the "real fans" shit came off, not that I think she meant it that way, but it sounded like a bit of a slippery slope towards an echo chamber. :optimistic:

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
I know this isn't quite pippaposting but I feel a little weird posting in the general thread, and since pippa is her mom I'm gonna post it here anyway - Sena Bonbon is going to have her 1 year debut anniversary on the 17th, and I set up a kudoboard-like thing for fans to share celebratory messages to her all in one place. I will do my best to ensure she reads it on stream for her donothon. If any of you enjoyed the flavr arc and liked Sena in particular, please feel free to leave a brief note for her here: https://padlet.com/mumberthrax/sena-bonbon-s-1-year-anniversary-board-yxfg28quspyo5qg7

Eat em and breed em

I need help

The jonging continues
surely a reused room:smugpipi:

Last edited:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Eat em and breed em

I need help
What was a passing thought I had for the collab partner became reality, I need to buy a lottery ticket...
It's clearly her parents :smugpipi:

Please be not true

also here's tonights waiting room

RedRage

This is getting out of hand, now there is two of them
1699480092142.png

Alright, late is fair, but wtf did she mean by this?
1699480184545.png

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Anime Fan

DogBone

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

God help me. Her first OSRS stream got me to start it again, and I'm already combat level 22.
wonder if anyone will trade her 1488 [Burnt meat] or something on stream

RedRage

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I know this isn't quite pippaposting but I feel a little weird posting in the general thread, and since pippa is her mom I'm gonna post it here anyway - Sena Bonbon is going to have her 1 year debut anniversary on the 17th, and I set up a kudoboard-like thing for fans to share celebratory messages to her all in one place. I will do my best to ensure she reads it on stream for her donothon. If any of you enjoyed the flavr arc and liked Sena in particular, please feel free to leave a brief note for her here: https://padlet.com/mumberthrax/sena-bonbon-s-1-year-anniversary-board-yxfg28quspyo5qg7
i should trace something for her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom