"I used to be kind of pathetic in my past, a 'chūnibyō', I went around school with big-ass tough headphones around my neck and I wasn't even listening to music"Momosuzu Nene

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
>organize raids on threads
I always find it amusing when /vt/ fags literally cannot comprehend the idea that maybe the people in their own threads are just plain regularly retarded, and instead choose to believe as a cope that the fucking Kiwi Farms/Asylum commit 24-hour gayops & psyops on their board. Fantastic mental gymnastics right there.
Especially when you consider all the proof that came out recently for dedicated botters for the different threads like /ggg/ and /jidf/.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Why the fuck does she care about dishwasher-safe, she's too lazy to even use the dishwasher?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I don't hate /pcg/. I think they're alright, even if they're retards - I like it for the same reasons I like here for the most part, but the people there can be very retardedly tribalist and mentally ill at times.View attachment 19068
At least some of them understand.
I'm always amazed that people are too stupid to figure out the verification system here.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
No wonder fishman is not stopping her from shit talking her own coffee.
If she told her audience to buy it, we'd buy it.
If she told her audience it was literal shit, we'd buy it.
Fishman is as clever as he is terrible.

God's Strongest Dragoon

It's the standard evolution of the /pol/Yamanba's: "Everyone who disagrees with me is a jewish shill".
In /pol/'s defense, they're retarded and there is an obnoxious amount of shilling on that board from jidf, feds, vermintide, commies, or some combination of that. It's easily the most shilled board by miles. It doesn't help that those same shills also spam the "everyone who disagrees with me is a jewish shill" too to deflect.

Nogglor

Weeb loser
I don't hate /pcg/. I think they're alright, even if they're retards - I like it for the same reasons I like here for the most part, but the people there can be very retardedly tribalist and mentally ill at times.
It's just one retarded samefag. He flips shit anytime the farms is mentioned. It's more than likely chase tbdesu.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
If she told her audience to buy it, we'd buy it.
If she told her audience it was literal shit, we'd buy it.

No amount of reverse psychology will make me buy a product that everyone has gone on record saying is unironic garbo.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

No amount of reverse psychology will make me buy a product that everyone has gone on record saying is unironic garbo.

Someone needs more time in Sakana's re-education camp.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I use the royal "we" - I only bought the artbook. Coffee comes from the gas station.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
In /pol/'s defense, they're retarded and there is an obnoxious amount of shilling on that board from jidf, feds, vermintide, commies, or some combination of that. It's easily the most shilled board by miles. It doesn't help that those same shills also spam the "everyone who disagrees with me is a jewish shill" too to deflect.
I'd buy that before the start of the 2016 presidential campaigns, after them, nah, everyone on there is just their own brand of retard screaming into the void.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
"She's pretty"
Yeah Pippa, most of her isn't her real self anymore.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Discord Mods in their natural habitat, caught live on camera

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
>news bloopers
>some ewhore
Do capipis really?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
"I hate my ISP, I hate my ISP, almost as much as my chat hates jannies." - Pippa.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Collab is a couple hours earlier than her usual time tomorrow, so I'm curious to see how it pans out.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Pippa's being racist again, I missed this so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom