"Oh I'm sorry that your mom didn't teach you what anal probing was when you were in the 3rd grade, but I'm built different!"Lia Rinkou

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
I just want to shitpost with a cute anime girl on the Internet.

Is that too much to ask for?

:ameraintear:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
So apparently that schizo that Superduper was arguing with about sneed being a racist dog-whistle for "Stupid Yamanbas Exterminated Every Day" has a youtube channel. While doing my occasional search of Pippa videos on youtube I found one that was actually about Kirsche. He has multiple clips that he believes are proof that Pippa is a transphobic white supremacist. From what I gathered looking at his twitter, he occasionally posts in German and he parrots literally every single leftist talking point you can think of.
brave_q5aGQp80Mm.png
brave_hi0FR3zSaD.png
brave_J19EMak2jE.png
brave_GCz8NFH88o.png

RedRage

diethylether

bird molecule
Yeah, this is the sorta thing I was talking about, sure it might be tongue in cheek but I'm sure there is a genuine part of her that thinks this.
E: Also the fact that she felt the need to single out some rando again over something I don't exactly disagree with. Sure, if there was a joke along with it instead of unprompted posting I'd say he was being a retard. But it was a random off the cuff screenshot.
idk that's just a nothingburger imo. it's twitter, just reply to whoever you want to, it's not like she's trying to make a statement or anything. Although some autist will definitely try to take it out of context

I wonder what Proctor thinks about this thread...
I saw him complain about it on the discord a few days back and he thinks we're all deranged retards for spamming so much inane shit, especially when she isn't even streaming. He's definitely not merging it back into the mainthread, this is pure containment. I'm curious what he's going to do when we hit 5000 pages though. Just ban all of us for spamming or make a second thread edition?

RedRage

Thanks Pippa, very cool...

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

RedRage

Pippippipppippipipppppppppi

Hope this is more shitpost than her dealing with something considering the pipparents are coming out.

E: Allegedly shitpost.

Last edited:

Furious George

Low & Lazy

So she's telling people to let Elon cook.

The seeth has been a glorious since themodt famous African American purchased it.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
As gross and disappointing as it would be, it would make so many people annoyed and upset..... :menhera::SelenHAHAhere:
Yeah! i'd be so mad if she urinated on stream for me! Unrelated but my old earbuds broke so i need new ones. Whats the best pair of hifi headphones with the crispest sound clarity/quality?

Last edited:

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

It's so over.png

:pippaworship:Love is stronger than hate:pippaworship:

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Basically this issue could be solved of the janies stoped crying about coomers and actually put their backs into sweeping instead of being so limp dicked
I don't know if you've been paying attention, but this is literally exactly what's been happening lately.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
I don't know if you've been paying attention, but this is literally exactly what's been happening lately.
No, because I do the Educated thing and never look at the youtube chat period
:smugina:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

DogBone

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Are we looping bothering tempo again? C'mon Pippa, tweet another garbage hot take so we have something proper to sperg about for the next 24 hours.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Are we looping bothering tempo again? C'mon Pippa, tweet another garbage hot take so we have something proper to sperg about for the next 24 hours.
or we could just loop again to reticule and his crimes against humanity and somehow pizza making

Short

God Damn the Sun
@tempo You need to ban, like, 30% more of them per stream.
pippaWut m.pngHey! @tempo did you know that Amouranth is collabing witha beer company to brew a new flavor using hervaginal yeast Pippa's new sub goal ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom