"Everytime I drink milk I play the 'sickness gacha', sometimes I'll throw it up! and sometimes I'll get lucky!"Fujikura Uruka

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but tranny rabbit wants to reach out for a Pippa collab but is afraid to. I tried searching and didn't find anything and I'm way too behind to check every message.

Edit: Well shit...

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Eat em and breed em

I need help

RedRage

Yeah, this is the sorta thing I was talking about, sure it might be tongue in cheek but I'm sure there is a genuine part of her that thinks this.
E: Also the fact that she felt the need to single out some rando again over something I don't exactly disagree with. Sure, if there was a joke along with it instead of unprompted posting I'd say he was being a retard. But it was a random off the cuff screenshot.

Last edited:

kingcaid

Very sad that Pippa is going to use mahjong to decide her future husband. I guess reticule really never stood a chance.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
tranny rabbit wants to reach out for a Pippa collab but is afraid to.

Damn, Rie, I didn't realize you got so much blowback from that J.K. Rowling comment that you flipped to the other side.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Yeah, this is the sorta thing I was talking about, sure it might be tongue in cheek but I'm sure there is a genuine part of her that thinks this.
There's truth in the statement, just not in this situation. None of the """concerned fans""" sulking about Hogwarts actually watched any of the streamers they cried at, as an example.

RedRage

There's truth in the statement, just not in this situation. None of the """concerned fans""" sulking about Hogwarts actually watched any of the streamers they cried at, as an example.
Fair, but her recent blowup didn't reach nearly as far as anything around the HL shit, if at all. This did just feel like more of a drag at a random who though when she said quit acting like coomers, she'd be doing the same.

Also /pcg/ seems to be claiming he's a regular, I'm really trash with names but it sounds familiar, though it is 4chan so take it with a pound of salt.

Yeah, billywitchdoctor's been around for quite a while.
Thats not exactly the best look for her imo, again, could just be bants, but given how vitriolic she's been as of late its hard to give her the benefit.

Last edited:

Hff201

Early Adopter
Fair, but her recent blowup didn't reach nearly as far as anything around the HL shit, if at all. This did just feel like more of a drag at a random who though when she said quit acting like coomers, she'd be doing the same.

Also /pcg/ seems to be claiming he's a regular, I'm really trash with names but it sounds familiar, though it is 4chan so take it with a pound of salt.

This guy's a certified Harine though:

Archive

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

This guy's a certified Harine though:

Archive

Maybe X users do watch the streams, but maybe they shouldn't.

Short

God Damn the Sun

Hff201

Early Adopter

A
Act like a coomer, get coomer fans is that simple.

Isn't that the dude who started acting suicidal because YouTube glitched out his membership?

RedRage

Maybe X users do watch the streams, but maybe they shouldn't.
I don't know, honestly the two twitter streams were cozy, seems like weird take on her part.

I really fucking hope I was wrong and this is not her slowly spiraling.

Short

God Damn the Sun

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
E: Also the fact that she felt the need to single out some rando again over something I don't exactly disagree with. Sure, if there was a joke along with it instead of unprompted posting I'd say he was being a retard. But it was a random off the cuff screenshot.
Nah I'm on her side with this Pippa shouldn't have to senor herself because sone retard somewhere might say something off color in chat.
And yeah he's an old fag so he should know that trying to police her posts on Twitter is femboy behavior

RedRage

Nah I'm on her side with this Pippa shouldn't have to senor herself because sone retard somewhere might say something off color in chat
I'd agree, if when it happens she doesn't sperg out over it again like an autist. Cause like I said.

Address it, have mods enforce it, quit interacting with it, and be consistent with it herself if thats the type of chat she wants
Chat will always reflect the streamer, if you act like a retard and get annoyed by retards, your gonna have a bad time.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Disgusted Pippa.png
None of you are free of sin.​

Hff201

Early Adopter
Nah I'm on her side with this Pippa shouldn't have to senor herself because sone retard somewhere might say something off color in chat
I agree and she's obviously just joking around here rather than actually thirsting over pregnant women (I seriously hope I'm not rainbow-stickering right now), but at the same time when you already have a problem with people coming to your stream chat to masturbate, risking someone from that crowd seeing her posting fetish art as their first impression of her isn't exactly wise.

It doesn't really matter because the jannies can sweep up troublemakers either way, but I can see why someone might just have a "Pippa, come on" reaction to it.

I'd agree, if when it happens she doesn't sperg out over it again like an autist.
I will say, and this even extends to the actual shameless fetishists, there is a huge difference between someone posting whatever they feel like on their Twitter account where it's out of the way and people who don't like it don't have to follow them, versus posting something explicit in a stream chat where it's involuntarily forced on everyone who's using it to post their safe-for-work reactions to the live entertainment. Obviously this is nuance that random attention whores won't pick up on and that's why what I said above applies, but I think that's on them for being retarded, all she's guilty of there is overestimating people's intelligence.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
I agree and she's obviously just joking around here rather than actually thirsting over pregnant women (I seriously hope I'm not rainbow-stickering right now), but at the same time when you already have a problem with people coming to your stream chat to masturbate, risking someone from that crowd seeing her posting fetish art as their first impression of her isn't exactly wise.

It doesn't really matter because the jannies can sweep up troublemakers either way, but I can see why someone might just have a "Pippa, come on" reaction to it.

I will say, and this even extends to the actual shameless fetishists, there is a huge difference between someone posting whatever they feel like on their Twitter account where it's out of the way and people who don't like it don't have to follow them, versus posting something explicit in a stream chat where it's involuntarily forced on everyone who using it to post their safe-for-work reactions to the live entertainment. Obviously this is nuance that random attention whores won't pick up on and that's why what I said above applies, but I think that's on them for being retarded, all she's guilty of there is overestimating people's intelligence.
Basically this issue could be solved of the janies stoped crying about coomers and actually put their backs into sweeping instead of being so limp dicked

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Reticule you should've just made a banger pizza in the cookout thread rather than an abomination
Reticule needs to step up his game. Move up from meat effigy pippa used in unholy taco making rituals and make the 3-meat Pip-pizza.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom