"So I can't give my fans permission to fap?"Nekomata Okayu

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
It was alright but I feel it over used flash backs and seemed more like a plot for a tv show:confusedshuba:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

God's Strongest Dragoon

That whole key in the bathtub thing was always bullshit and unfair. That whole retcon with Amanda doesn't excuse it.

Sven

I'm more impressed this movie somehow launched a still hobbling along series then with the movie itself. I know it just becomes about the gorn later but that this somehow led to that is weird to my mind.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I think it's just a fun watch, it's nothing great by any means but I enjoy watching. I guess my standards and expectations are lower.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Ending on a high note of hearing Pippa's sure to be awful takes on the most popular of movies

e: Nevermind since she's just listing off one's she liked

God's Strongest Dragoon

I'm more impressed this movie somehow launched a still hobbling along series then with the movie itself. I know it just becomes about the gorn later but that this somehow led to that is weird to my mind.
The whole gimmick about murder traps is what intrigued people. It's pretty much the only thing people really cared about. Story was subpar at best and everyone accepts mediocre stories as long as its the horror genre.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
But Pippa the goblins chop the Unicorns horn off...... it's just like you fr fr :smugpipi:

Sven

I think it's just a fun watch, it's nothing great by any means but I enjoy watching. I guess my standards and expectations are lower.
It does help that even being just mid in the horror market puts it in the top 10% of horror movies as they are usually terrible

God's Strongest Dragoon

It does help that even being just mid in the horror market puts it in the top 10% of horror movies as they are usually terrible
Going back and watching the first Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elm Street films really show how low standards were back then. Jason doesn't even show up until the last 5 minutes of his movie as a briefly visible retarded water mongoloid.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
A very sad but true tale.

Edit: Spider-Man 2 is a great ass movie. Now that's a bad Pippa take.

JMForte

Those Spider-Man movies were supposed to be goofy. That's the point of them. Sony just had to fuck with the third movie...

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Those Spider-Man movies were supposed to be goofy. That's the point of them. Sony just had to fuck with the third movie...
And they were still better at mixing the over the top comic book goofiness with serious moments compared to most mcu movies the past 5-10 years. Well not so much the third one but 1 and especially 2 were good at it.

diethylether

bird molecule
this fucking woman is driving me crazy
"I don't know if I can eat"
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

God's Strongest Dragoon

And they were still better at mixing the over the top comic book goofiness with serious moments compared to most mcu movies the past 5-10 years. Well not so much the third one but 1 and especially 2 were good at it.
I went back and watched the final fight with Green Goblin recently. Holy fuck, I forgot how much they just beat each other to shit at the end.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
chrome_um9TbpfZ7X.png

:whatastory:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom