"Anus is also a butthole"Kureiji Ollie

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Well Kirsche I'll miss the collabs.

I actually don't expect anything to come of this but I gotta say this seems ill advised lmao

Eat em and breed em

I need help
These people are gonna call her back probably..

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
WHY DOES THIS GAME HAVE REAL PEOPLE'S PHONE NUMBERS IN IT!?

Topo Chico

In this case yes.
Its the laziest way to measure fitness. If it doesn't take into account muscle mass it's literally useless at determining physcial fitness. A symptom of the retarded need to oversimplify shit for retards.
Naw exceptions to a rule do not make a rule bad. If we let exceptions to rules dictate a rules validity or worth we wouldn’t have rights because people on the fringes abuse their rights to the detriment of society. BMI is good for quickly measuring the health of a group. If the person is abnormally tall, short, or has a very high amount of muscle then they possibly shouldn’t use bmi. For everyone else, it’s a good quick metric to figure out how gross you are. The outcomes for deviating outside the normal BMI are clear, it puts a person at risk for negative health consequences.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
This is an extremely stupid thing to do Pippa, someone can just call that number and ask them for the last number that called.
Unless her number appeared as spam or others called the number after/during so they get some random Harine's number.

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I'm fine with real numbers (Jenny's), even with the annoyance. But to include the AREA CODE? Who the fu-

Sven

WHY DOES THIS GAME HAVE REAL PEOPLE'S PHONE NUMBERS IN IT!?
Among all the bad choices in the game this one does stand out a fair bit

Edit - "How many calls does she get"
probably a ton, horror games are expected to have easter eggs and phone numbers are an easy way to hide them

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
A least a hundred in the last few minutes.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I already knew the dev was a retard, but holy shit this is worse than I even thought.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Just another thing to keep her up at night :fishmandispair:

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Change your number first thing tomorrow, retard.

Jacks Wasted Life

I already knew the dev was a retard, but holy shit this is worse than I even thought.
how uninformed do you have to be to not know the 555 area code rule?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
This is an extremely stupid thing to do Pippa, someone can just call that number and ask them for the last number that called.
Looks like someone had your idea.
brave_A1Uv1TfigZ.png

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
For clarification, the developer for the Fear to Fathom stuff is a street shitter.

So, good luck Pippa. lmao

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Honestly I'm sort of curious to know if the dev just threw in random bullshit numbers and didn't even bother to consider if they were active, or if they just didn't care. (Probably the latter) Not smart either way or whatever but it's a point of wonder now lol. I'm pretty sure there's tons of flat fake bullshit numbers you could use if you didn't wanna do the xxx shit or whatever.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Naw exceptions to a rule do not make a rule bad. If we let exceptions to rules dictate a rules validity or worth we wouldn’t have rights because people on the fringes abuse their rights to the detriment of society. BMI is good for quickly measuring the health of a group. If the person is abnormally tall, short, or has a very high amount of muscle then they possibly shouldn’t use bmi. For everyone else, it’s a good quick metric to figure out how gross you are. The outcomes for deviating outside the normal BMI are clear, it puts a person at risk for negative health consequences.
I get what you are saying but regarding genuine medical science you are flat out wrong.
Not everything boils down to your political hang ups.

Health advice should be based on genuinely accurate information, BMI is not that for a non-insignificant portion of people. Modern doctors won't point to your BMI and say "this means you are fat". People don't use BMI to "tell if you are gross". People determine that by looking at you and seeing that you are fat.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I quit watching fo awhile because of the game and it looks like the apocalypse is happening in here. Cool!?!?

Anime Fan

I just want to know wtf Kirsche was thinking when she told Pippa to do that live on stream. That was a really stupid thing to do.

JMForte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom