"to you, love yourself, take care of yourself, take care of each other I love you. Bye Honey"Nina Kosaka

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMForte

Will say, measuring obesity is a lot harder than just BMI because it's an actual shit measurement determining if someone is fat.

Topo Chico

Will say, measuring obesity is a lot harder than just BMI because it's an actual shit measurement determining if someone is fat.
Works great except for people on the fringes.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
The only time I've heard this argument was from when black fatties were saying BMI is an invention of the 'White-Supremacist Patriarchy" or something, got any sources?

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
The only time I've heard this argument was from when black fatties were saying BMI is an invention of the 'White-Supremacist Patriarchy" or something, got any sources?
According to BMI bodybuilders are obese.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

JMForte

John Cena is considered obese by BMI standards. Regardless of it being a fringe case or not, anything that says John Cena is obese is a bad measurement.

Salado

Third world doctor just look at you a say "Yeah, you're fat m8". No fancy mathematics needed.

Topo Chico

According to BMI bodybuilders are obese.
What percent of niggas is bodybuilders? Would it perhaps be an extreme minority of the population? Do extreme minorities dictate if a general rule is good or not?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
How many of these games does Pippa have to play before she realizes they are all shit?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
How many of these games does Pippa have to play before she realizes they are all shit?
I think she knows it's shit already.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
What percent of niggas is bodybuilders? Would it perhaps be an extreme minority of the population? Do extreme minorities dictate if a general rule is good or not?
Bodybuilding.com forums told me that if you aren't a bodybuilder you're a loser cuck.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
In this case yes.
Its the laziest way to measure fitness. If it doesn't take into account muscle mass it's literally useless at determining physcial fitness. A symptom of the retarded need to oversimplify shit for retards.

Salado

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Jesus, why do people do this:
1698461894872.png

You literally get a free custom domain email address with most hosting, even super cheap hosting.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Spergatory

Early Adopter
WAIT WHAT THE FUCK?!

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual