"You wanna look and laugh but don't touch"Kirschey

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salado

This is becoming white noise. (I'm not complaining)

diethylether

bird molecule
this conversation sounds like a good call to just go to bed

Eat em and breed em

I need help
kys
1698438237682.png

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
She's going to be on life support tonight if she doesn't get at least 4 hours of sleep.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
I wouldn't take anything Pippa says regarding age gaps to heart Lumi

God's Strongest Dragoon

It was a 5 year age difference. Padme was born 46 BBY and Anakin was born 41 BBY.
Episode 1: 9 and 14
Episode 2: 19 and 24
Episode 3: 22 and 27

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Isekai and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

braindoko

She spawned a VTuber group, now get ready for the Pippa Light Novel with a stupid long title

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

logitech

Kino stream
Also Warhammer and 40k are not targeted toward women, so they won't ever understand. If your a woman that is into 40k or warhammer then there is something mental wrong with you. just like if you're a man who likes to collect build a bare or Dress up dolls(the kind that every grandma has or in every boring horror film).

lvl8

get tenma to join

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
If your a woman that is into 40k or warhammer then there is something mental wrong with you.

Consider we're watching vtubers. Having something mentally wrong with them is a requirement.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I feel like mahjong falls off hard once you finish learning it. Then it feels like you're just doing the same correct discards every game and it's just sitting there waiting to call the last piece OR NOT. Half the games you are painfully aware you have a shit hand and will just be correctly discarding while the hand slowly counts down to zero. Wanting to win feels like "I hope the people match against me have less understanding of the rules so they incorrectly discard and make weak hands so I can win".
TLDR I Jong'd too hard and now the Jong don't feel good
:pippasadl:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
brave_JHIijr3sBB.png

Imagine watching a Pippa/Lumi stream for the game :whatastory:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Half the games you are painfully aware you have a shit hand and will just be correctly discarding while the hand slowly counts down to zero.
That's the whole point. It's recognizing when you know you're not going to win this round so you purposely stall it so they can't win it. It's just like how playing to a tie is a major strat in Chess. It's a basic strat in poker as well.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
>Perfect man
>Drinks and ruins relationship

sound too realistic for a manga :pippasadl:
That's the whole point. It's recognizing when you know you're not going to win this round so you purposely stall it so they can't win it. It's just like how playing to a tie is a major strat in Chess. It's a basic strat in poker as well.
Yeah but it's funner and exciting when you're learning and then much more boring once you know how to do it.

JMForte

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
I prefer my trashy isekai power fantasy, read till up to date then forget about em. rince and repeat

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom