"My facial muscles have just gotten used to grinning the whole time no matter what sort of emotion I feel"IRyS

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlas

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I think the funniest thing about this to me was looking at /pcg/ and seeing outside of the few obvious shitposts, Krampus seething about e-celebs in relation to this. Or at least I assume Krampus. Could just be a copycat.
Screenshot?

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
These chick's range never ceases to amaze me.
If you think a normal stream's awesome, make sure to catch the Voice Over Roulette in 2 days. That's where she does all the different voices one after another, including some that don't come out often.

JMForte

Screenshot?
Reply chain to the tweet being posted, the last reply, which isn't in the screenshot, is anon just calling him a retard again.
Krampus..PNG

Salado

If you think a normal stream's awesome, make sure to catch the Voice Over Roulette in 2 days. That's where she does all the different voices one after another, including some that don't come out often.
Those are a riot every time.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Wait a fucking second.
A true capitalist, a CaPipatalist even.
What the fuck kind of butchering of spelling "capippalist" is this? Jesus Christ you really are a fake fan.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Wait a fucking second.

What the fuck kind of butchering of spelling "capippalist" is this? Jesus Christ you really are a fake fan.
You've already made fun of him before for spelling it like that.

A few things 1)Buffalo Wild Wings sucks 2) She's so innocent if she doesn't know what a hookah bar is. 3) What's with the unrelated ass pic?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
You've already made fun of him before for spelling it like that.

A few things 1)Buffalo Wild Wings sucks 2) She's so innocent if she doesn't know what a hookah bar is. 3) What's with the unrelated ass pic?

Who the fuck takes a first date to a hookah bar in the first place? Holy stank. Good to see my go to cheap choice the taco truck is acceptable.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Eat em and breed em

I need help

4am for her and with her sleep times she's gonna be tired for Lumi collab, GO TO BED

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

4am for her and with her sleep times she's gonna be tired for Lumi collab, GO TO BED

Reticule will see Pippa playing a game where you collect and evolve moe anime girls and still insist that she is not a lesbian.

Awoogers

Wow, you really are retarded.
I think this is already a fact considering the most messages leaderboard

Also I'm done reading the things I missed because sleep schedule and everyone who's involved in that amouranth thing should be burned by the flames of retribution and hope karma does it job and make them an aphid in their next life

Eat em and breed em

I need help

I know her being scared from the game doesn't help but maybe just maybe that late coffee isn't the best idea. Guess we'll see how her energy is with Lumi collab

Last edited:

diethylether

bird molecule

Awoogers

Anime Fan

Pippa's been replying to Jeremy on twitter.

archive

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Pippa's been replying to Jeremy on twitter.
She replied to Chase, too. She'll figure it out eventually - poor girl's schizo detector is just a bit slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom