Status
Not open for further replies.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Yes, that is a very fun fact :smugpipi:

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
So entire stream without any trouble makes me curious what adjustments she made prior to stream

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
What fucks me up is that Pippa, not two full weeks ago, said she only showers once a week unless she’s going out (NEET pilled); now for all the niggas who are incel pilled, bitches can get rank, quick. Why you would want to goad a self described 4/10 entertain the idea of pussy -beer is a horror that I’m entertaining too much as it is in my explicit description of the problem. These faggots need to neck rope. Pippa, as degenerate as she is, would make a bad pussy-beer, but an individual who would even consider drinking such a heinous beverage should kill themselves outright before bringing such a devilish thought to the Vtuber Pipkin Pippa. Disgusting to degrade Pippa to that level, but also to God’s greatest drink, beer.
Gods please let the next pandemic come from trying to make thot pussy beer and wipe them all out.
:pippaworship:

JMForte

Yes, that is a very fun fact :smugpipi:
She brings it up every time she talks about Oregon I bet she has a family member apart of the KKK or something.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
The biggest problem with atmospheric horror, is that barely anyone can nail a good ending for it.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Was that even a real skinwalker?

Sven

The biggest problem with atmospheric horror, is that barely anyone can nail a good ending for it.
This one just has too many dropped balls.

As she is mentioning the Texts led nowhere, Silas led nowhere, Fuckhead in tower 10 led nowhere, and this cult shit literally came out of nowhere without a single hint towards it and was a wet fart anyways given you just run away immediately after meeting them.

Edit - Even the logging of info felt empty as you do it what 2-3 times and it never plays any part. It's not even hard just make it so you have to do it a few more times and leave hints that something is happening by having some towers just stop logging in at all.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
She brings it up every time she talks about Oregon I bet she has a family member apart of the KKK or something.
Or maybe she is in the KKK. There's plenty of evidence:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
You saved the pictures to Photobucket, that's why it's gone.
Whatever happened to Photobucket, did they just nuke the site?

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Silent Hill 2 says different!

And so does... Silent Hill!

And... Silent Hill 3...

lvl8

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Silent Hill 2 says different!

And so does... Silent Hill!

And... Silent Hill 3...
And uhhhh
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
SOMA? Yeah, that counts, for sure.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
I wonder if Pippa's ever been to North Carolina

e:Oh she has, that's cool

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Pippa someone may actually do that if you tell them

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Did she just tell someone to lick up dog piss?

God's Strongest Dragoon

That's a problem with A LOT of horror. Either you go all the way and kill the protagonist or you let them live. If you kill the protagonist, it makes the game feel like a waste of time and your choices amount to nothing as you died anyways. Very rarely can you kill the protagonist and make it feel satisfying. If you let them live, you usually have to end it in a way that puts suspense in a way that "zero gameplay" horror games allow.
"OH, and then the protagonist runs to the RV and drives away right as the killer notices them"
Yeah, that's super suspenseful for like 10 seconds in a boring way. Usually the most successful route is to let the protagonist live but clearly imply they aren't safe for long.

Short

God Damn the Sun
pippaWut m.pngPippa is my favorite pisstuber

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
'Do You Copy?' did the whole skinwalker-hiker thing better. Choices actually mattered, with the multiple endings.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom