"Sometimes love is a fish"Onolumi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

oi you got a loicense for that campfire!

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Eat em and breed em

I need help
From the yeast talk in prechat to all the piss talk from her... :fishmandispair:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
yuko's influence at works, gentlemen.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
AC3 was shit back in its release and its only good when you compare it to the shitty nu-ARPG shit they've been shitting out in recent years
I still really liked Origins, but Odyssey and Valhalla were just too long and tedious.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Ok if she's serious about the episode and the cinnamoroll helping that's good then

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa with a three foot tall plushy would be adorable.

God's Strongest Dragoon

AC3 was shit back in its release and its only good when you compare it to the shitty nu-ARPG shit they've been shitting out in recent years
Back in 2015 when my roommate wanted to try out the AC series, I gave them my collection of AC games and told them which era each game takes place in. They ended up dropping it and I found out they started with AC3. Told them to at least try out AC2 and they ended up playing all the other games in the series. AC3 truly was a shit game.
I still really liked Origins, but Odyssey and Valhalla were just too long and tedious.
I have never completed any of the ARPG games. I could tell Origins had promise with its story but I wasn't a fan of the gameplay. Odyssey annoyed the fuck out of me with health sponge enemies. I briefly enjoyed Valhalla but after like 4-5 territories, I realize it was SUPER fucking bloated though. Hilariously enough, I feel like Valhalla was the one I put the most hours in but made the least amount of progress.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Connor from AC3 was pretty annoying and was only acceptable if you did all the Homestead missions. It didn't help that people went from the super charismatic Ezio for 3 games to this random character that you can't play as an adult until it's like halfway through the game.
Back in 2015 when my roommate wanted to try out the AC series, I gave them my collection of AC games and told them which era each game takes place in. They ended up dropping it and I found out they started with AC3. Told them to at least try out AC2 and they ended up playing all the other games in the series. AC3 truly was a shit game.

I have never completed any of the ARPG games. I could tell Origins had promise with its story but I wasn't a fan of the gameplay. Odyssey annoyed the fuck out of me with health sponge enemies. I briefly enjoyed Valhalla but after like 4-5 territories, I realize it was SUPER fucking bloated though. Hilariously enough, I feel like Valhalla was the one I put the most hours in but made the least amount of progress.
Ass Creed was never good. :smugpipi:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Wait, Pippa didn't get a free pair of slippers and a blanket?

Edit: Ok, she did get it, it just hasn't arrived.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Had some shots out of tenma's shot glasses, nice

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
You don't have to refrigerate alcohol Pippa...

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
pippa getting jealous of her ingame sister

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
brave_FCYHVdvb8K.png

:lumitenmakillhim:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Imagine spending a day in relaxing and eating pepperoni with Pippa while watching a movie.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I think you are supposed to give the seizure warning before doing the thing that causes seizures :smugpipi:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Imagine spending a day in relaxing and eating pepperoni with Pippa while watching a movie.
I was with you for a second but who the fuck "eats pepperoni"?
Like its a meal/snack in of itself? Do you enjoy shitting grease?

Sven

Why is it I noticed that one tower is apparently sitting 10+ degrees higher then the rest. What the hell is that one up to.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom