"What is the point of being able to cast fire... if I can't light my classmates on fire! What is the point! 0/10, so disappointed"Kirschey

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salado

Stick with the doctor/dentist that works for you. 75% of my family are medics of some sort, most are hacks, use your common sense Goddammint..

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
My Uncle's a dentist, but we can set Pippa up with some proper work from someone we know that's *not* my Uncle

Last edited:

logitech

Not her, because she'd have a schizophrenic menhera moment over anything of the sort.
1697853182971.png
if you know then you know.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
You barely sleep the last week and just admitted to taking a single bite of food today, no shit you don't feel well. :pippasadl:

DogBone

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Pippa I will personally finance you daily DoorDash Giftcards if it means you'll eat regularly, I won't even ask what sort of food you'll get because that's at least better than nothing

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
hell yeah old movie time
hope this cheers her up a little

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I was more thinking among the lines of "Hey [FIRST NAME/NICKNAME/LAST NAME] whaddaya want for dinner tonight, I'm ordering doordash" accentuated with ear-piercing rabbit screeching before the stream shuts off after frantically pressing OBS buttons
eh, her dox has been out for a while. id you dont know by now, you wont care that you do later

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
there goes the vod

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Use this movie stream to get some calories into you woman.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Pippa I will personally finance you daily DoorDash Giftcards if it means you'll eat regularly
She already gets enough money to buy whatever shitty fast food she could want every hour if she wanted.
:optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic:

logitech

Salado

Pippa I will personally finance you daily DoorDash Giftcards
Architect detected :smugpipi:

Jokes aside, its not just eat anything. I want her to eat at least slightly healthy. It doesn't have to be salad 24/7 or whatever but just a little less toxic than McDonald's or whatever she orders Online.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Shiori recently watched the black and white Little Shop of Horrors, her commentary is the commentary of all commentary

DogBone

She already gets enough money to buy whatever shitty fast food she could want every hour if she wanted.
:optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic:
The issue is that someone would need to force-feed her. I don't know what the cause is, but her lack of appetite seems to be a medical issue that's undiagnosed.

JMForte

Is it bad if I say twitch is stuttering every once in a while...

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
The issue is that someone would need to force-feed her. I don't know what the cause is, but her lack of appetite seems to be a medical issue that's undiagnosed.
Instead of playing "here comes the airplane!" you must instead cosplay as Colress.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Shiori recently watched the black and white Little Shop of Horrors, her commentary is the commentary of all commentary

stop reading my posts and putting them in chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom