"I’m at a museum with family and they let me in for free… the admissions lady didn’t count me as an adult"Amanogawa Shiina

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Painting the broad brush and assuming all fleshtubers are dramamongering leeches because she had a bad experience with a Sektur-adjacent Rekieta-orbiting leeching gay man and assuming it applies to people like Donut who have actual established careers in big niches and don't need to leech off of a VTuber for clout is actually really cringe, guys.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Painting the broad brush and assuming all fleshtubers are dramamongering leeches because she had a bad experience with a Sektur-adjacent Rekieta-orbiting leeching gay man and assuming it applies to people like Donut who have actual established careers in big niches and don't need to leech off of a VTuber for clout is actually really cringe, guys.
You're not wrong, but I still don't think she should collab with Donut even if I watch him on occasion.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Sure, but principle of precaution.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
That didn't sound like "slammed and hit his ass" to me...

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
The opinion that she should avoid fleshtubers can/does predate coomalot faggotry.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Let's be honest here, youtubers don't have good track records.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Who cares? Why, Papa Neal, that's who!

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Damn Pippa you sure told that guy.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
PIPPA WITH THE ABSOLUTE CORRECT OPINION

logitech

NIGGA NIGGAW NIGAAG NIIGGA NIGGA
VOD dead VOD dead VOED DEAAD!!!!!!!!!!:smugpipi:NIGGWER

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Incoming Twitter Headlines:

"Pipkin Pippa is alright with people saying the N-word..."

formerly pipkin (Parody)

The opinion that she should avoid fleshtubers can/does predate coomalot faggotry.
>fleshtubers
:Fauna-AKSHUALLY: um akshually they're called meatubers now sweetie.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Seriously what's with all the newfags? did she absorb some large contingent of the incest community from that one stream? are incest people thin skinned?

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Seriously what's with all the newfags? did she absorb some large contingent of the incest community from that one stream? are incest people thin skinned?
React streams bring them out in droves.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Incoming Twitter Headlines:

"Pipkin Pippa is alright with people saying the N-word..."
1697602917559078.jpg

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Did the narrator just accidentally admit that female officers are somehow less capable than male officers?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom