"Once upon a time there was a good girl named Kronii, She always made sure to do her chores and go to bed on time. But little did her parents know, she was actually not real. 'SHE'S REAL TO ME!' he screamed and flipped himself over. For eternity, he would wander thinking of her. Wanting her"CouncilRyS

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
No stalker child, I'll show you what full Tomlinson looks like you ignorant, stupid, irrational, stalker child.
1697768265795.png

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Sure they do.

And they're justified in doing so.

with the sheer amount of anti-police sentiment in current year, we know the names and faces of each and every unjust murder committed by Police, and they are often stripped from duty after a period of leave

after 2020, let's say around a particularly scorching summer, the Police will bend over backwards to make sure that escalation is the absolute last resort - and even then, they would most likely be punished for doing so

that is to say, I agree with you, AND they are taking measures to ensure unjust murders are punished, but that will never be enough for some

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
pippa does not know what an accessory is

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
"You know, a real female wouldn't feel the need to say that they're a real female."
:smugpipi:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Cops do not kill people “all the fucking time.” :painpeko:
Literally just don't act like a typical Yamanba and you'll be fine in 99.999% of cop encounters.

lvl8

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
The Pepperoni Maker should really thank Josh for making everyone associate him with the fun aloof voice instead of his normal retarded fat voice.

Literally just don't act like a typical Yamanba and you'll be fine in 99.999% of cop encounters.
Unless it's a retard cop, you can almost always get out of the ticket or whatever by just being super nice.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
"You know, a real female wouldn't feel the need to say that they're a real female."
:smugpipi:

Kirsche, quick, add that to the soundboard

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Donut Operator is "one of the good ones".

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Please no Donut Operator collab.
I'd rather avoid a coomalot 2

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
PIPPA YOU ARE THE LAST ONE TO CHASTISE ANYONE ABOUT CLEANING YOURSELF

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Chad Thundercuck more like

Salado

Donut Operator glows more than a pile of discarded nuclear fuel, Pippa...

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Please no Donut Operator collab.
I'd rather avoid a coomalot 2
Is Donut starting drama lately or something near as I can tell the guy just watches bodycam footage seems less likely but I am getting pretty burned out on pippa collabs

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
you also have the funny whistle pippa, comes from the missing teeth.:smugpipi:

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Is Donut starting drama lately or something near as I can tell the guy just watches bodycam footage seems less likely but I am getting pretty burned out on pippa collabs
I'm of the opinion she should just avoid all fleshtubers in general.
Donut Operator is cringe but I don't know if he's a dramafag.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Chad tells the femoid to stay out of man talk.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
i hate creepers and love tinted windows law

Topo Chico

Sure they do.

And they're justified in doing so.
There are plenty of good greviances to levy against the criminal justice system. Pippa is being cringe and normy pilled with the erroneous idea that cops kill tons of people. In all, but a dozen per year, the person who gets shot is armed. As well, the amount of cop shootings resulting in death is around 1k a year or some figure in that ballpark, when there are 10s of thousands of police interactions with the public a day.
Niggas need to bitch about these Soros DAs choosing not to prosecute and judges allowing all the types of diversion in lieu of traditional retributive justice. The types of immunity these agents of the government have are kinda cringe too/could maybe use some editing. But the solution to most of these problems, (un)surprisingly, is getting rid of blacks. The strain by this distinctly crime ridden group has eroded all trust that existed or could exist in our justice system. We need cops, but it is true cops are overtly hostile to the populous in numbers that is undesirable. No trust can be gained when there is this racial jungle causing all groups to scramble and grab at any power to protect their group. It stunts what progress is, or maybe, needed.
:painpeko:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom