"sometimes I post pregnant brian griffin and see if anyone sees it before I can delete it - nobody has caught it just yet"Coni Confetti

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Fun fact, Pippa doesn't float she just sinks like a rock in water.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1680058956008.png

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Makes me legitimately worry about her post-graduation. No GED, and a work history that normies/boomers aren't going to understand.
She went back after the fact as an adult and got her GED. She talked about going back to Highschool as an adult surrounded by childeren and how weird it was for her.
Retirement fund? She's pumping all that money into plush animal futures. I'm glad she's good at / engaging with zatsu because god damn she can't stay on topic to save her life.
I remember her last collab stream with Lumi she talked about investing in stocks in order to help build a retirement fund in the same stream Lumi admitted she didn't pay taxes. If she's investing well she probably will be fine.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I'm with Pippa on this, Doctor's are very useless for stuff that like that if it's not a obvious fix and you're not flithy rich to leech out of your money doing 100s of tests.
Oh you've been all fucked up for years and the pain won't go away.... well you're pretty healthy, that's weird.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Man where do you guys all find these shitty doctors? I've had like one or two.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I'm with Pippa on this, Doctor's are very useless for stuff that like that if it's not a obvious fix and you're not flithy rich to leech out of your money doing 100s of tests.
Oh you've been all fucked up for years and the pain won't go away.... well you're pretty healthy, that's weird.
Too many doctors are obnoxious assholes, and won't inform you of your options or that what they're doing or giving you is just because they have incentives. The insurance industry makes things worse and regulation from the government forces you to go through insurance instead of just letting you pay out of pocket and skip all the bullshit.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Social healthcare fucking rocks if you're willing to fight old people to the death in a battle royale to actually get into the doctor's office, and if you never go to a government dentist.

Still really don't bother going to the doctor unless the pain doesn't go away after a couple of days, or unless there's a lot of bleeding.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Man where do you guys all find these shitty doctors? I've had like one or two.
Gubmint provides em for free where I'm from. Got a broken arm? Stab wounds? Lots of those back home. They can probably deal with that.
Literally anything that isn't a blatant wound? 50/50, you'll either be better naturally in the months it takes to get an actual diagnosis and treatment plan put together, or the treatment will do jack shit/make it worse. Pretty much everyone I know has a horror story or two about NHS service.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Heroic shitbull sacrifices his future to move to California so he can maul the last white woman in LA

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom