"Phase Connect but we're not connecting!"Kureiji Ollie

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

If I remember right, cannibalism is actually only illegal in Idaho and you can eat human organs and blood without breaking the law in the rest of the United States. However the methods of acquiring those materials (murder, organ trafficking) is what gets you. Now you have to wonder this: Why is cannibalism legal in 49 states and why is Idaho the one state that was actually concerned enough to outlaw the practice?

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
hiccups giving me early Amelia Watson vibes

JMForte

Who knew that the incestbait stream would be the one she'd start pushing back on chat for being fucking retarded spergs in. I genuinely didn't see this coming.
She wants to actually enjoy the game so she's getting pissed at the retards.

everforward

She's been getting more and more irritated with the spam lately, there's been several stream lately where she's asked whether chat gets tired of spamming the same tired garbage. Guess some of the weird chats combined with the spam of the china joke finally got to be too much.
It was gonna happen eventually but I'm surprised this is the stream that it happened

Jacks Wasted Life

If I remember right, cannibalism is actually only illegal in Idaho and you can eat human organs and blood without breaking the law in the rest of the United States. However the methods of acquiring those materials (murder, organ trafficking) is what gets you. Now you have to wonder this: Why is cannibalism legal in 49 states and why is Idaho the one state that was actually concerned enough to outlaw the practice?
Desecrating a corpse is illegal, and cannibalism would fall under that.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
She's been getting more and more irritated with the spam lately, there's been several stream lately where she's asked whether chat gets tired of spamming the same tired garbage. Guess some of the weird chats combined with the spam of the china joke finally got to be too much.
I wonder if part of why she's been in a mood lately is because chat isn't what she wants it to be? I doubt she'd ever hate chat, but I can imagine it can get frustrating at times when have a vision in mind of what you want things to be like, and you're so close, but yet so very far.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Why is cannibalism legal in 49 states and why is Idaho the one state that was actually concerned enough to outlaw the practice?
Idaho's got to get their people to eat all those potatoes somehow

Anime Fan

I wonder if part of why she's been in a mood lately is because chat isn't what she wants it to be? I doubt she'd ever hate chat, but I can imagine it can get frustrating at times when have a vision in mind of what you want things to be like, and you're so close, but yet so very far.
Well during her first twitter stream today she outright said she missed her 3view chat so I wouldn't be surprised if that was part of it.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
"What sick tumblr fuck made this game? I think it's cute so far"

Question asked and answered

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa likes tomatoes, she's such a good girl!

Also, Pippa chews, very adorable.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Why do you know this?

Spergatory

Early Adopter
She wants the chat she had during her first year, but that's not gonna happen because she's too big now to go down to those numbers.

Sven

How did she spill grape juice on the mic. She ate 1 grape and somehow spilled the juice. This women is a wonder for spilling shit somehow.

logitech

Will they get the brain worms form eating the human meat, and see the effects? or is that only if you eat human brains?
1697593906680.png
:pippasadl:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
She wants the chat she had during her first year, but that's not gonna happen because she's too big now to go down to those numbers.

I'd say "filter" but she's got 3.3k viewers right now, and that's Youtube "we don't count a lot of viewers because who knows why," so it'd be quite hard for her to filter that much out.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
There's a chance she gets enough people who are like minded to have that chat experience without all of the dumb shit, that or she actually does member streams sometimes which would be smaller. Even if not member streams she could do rare streams where she gates it to only people who have been a member for X amount of time like she played around with one time.

How did she spill grape juice on the mic. She ate 1 grape and somehow spilled the juice. This women is a wonder for spilling shit somehow.
Probably a juicy grape she bit in the center and it squirted?

God's Strongest Dragoon

Will they get the brain worms form eating the human meat, and see the effects? or is that only if you eat human brains?
Kuru is from eating brains as that's where there's a heavy concentration of infectious prions.

Jacks Wasted Life

She could, but she'd have to fake being herself. A month of boring, family friendly streams, with no yabs would filter all the channers and harines. She's between a rock and a hard place though, because those dumb SCs do go into her pocket though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom