"How did you guys know about my secret obsession with Baby Sinclair?"Lottie Shinju

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Archive

You can take the girl out of the fursuit etc.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Wish the bunny would put up waiting rooms earlier, pls think of us europoor archivers Pippa.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Wish the bunny would put up waiting rooms earlier, pls think of us europoor archivers Pippa.
She streams at the same time the same days every week. You don't even need a waiting room to know when to check for stream.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
She streams at the same time the same days every week. You don't even need a waiting room to know when to check for stream.
Need the wait room atm, so I can give ytarchive a link to wait at and start recording when I'm sleeping. Should dig into if I can set it to scan channels when they go live.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Well, if she put it up early, I could see RE4 Remake, and go to bed immediately instead of staying up.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Need the wait room atm, so I can give ytarchive a link to wait at and start recording when I'm sleeping. Should dig into if I can set it to scan channels when they go live.
Archiving Setups

Archivebro Setup:

github.com/yt-dlp/yt-dlp
github.com/Kethsar/ytarchive
github.com/streamlink/streamlink
github.com/xenova/chat-downloader
github.com/Instinctlol/automatic-twitch-recorder

My Livestream Recording Setup:
OBS

My VOD Setup:
JDownloader
WinX YouTube Downloader

OBS Livestream Recording Notes:
1. Open OBS.
2. Add Source.
3. Select Browser.
4. Create new. Rename it if you want. Click OK.
5. Paste URL. Change default Width and Height from 800 x 600 to 1920 x 1080. Select Control audio via OBS. Click OK.
6. Having multiple sources already made is nice to start recording quicker instead of having to set up new sources every time. A Browser>Twitter source, a Browser>Twitch source, a Browser>YouTube source covers most bases for VTubers. Just unlock and make visible then interact as normal.
7. Right click workspace > Transform > Fit to screen. You should only have to do this one after the initial setup, but sometimes OBS updates will reset the window positions, so just Fit to screen again.
8. Click Interact to launch a window to actually interact with the browser. Maximize stream window when live. Remember to set relevant stream quality. Close Interact window.
9. Default audio will record when recording, but you won't hear it. If you want to hear the audio while it is recording go to Audio Mixer > Browser > Settings > Advanced Audio Properties > Audio Monitoring > Select Monitor and Output. Audio Monitoring > Select Monitor and Output is temperamental and I need to toggle it on and off from time to time to be able to hear it.
10. Click Start Recording. End Recording when stream ends.
Bonus. If the OBS Browser window doesn't want to scroll, replace the browser source Custom CSS with:
body { background-color: #000000; }
To clear up the vanished scroll bar error that OBS Browser Source has.

Archives
Archiving Setups

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Well, if she put it up early, I could see RE4 Remake, and go to bed immediately instead of staying up.
I like pippa but my expected gameplay level for her in re4r would be lower than Kirsche, and watching HER play re4 almost physically hurt. Then again she can't be as bad or worse than Kirsche.. right? Like it's a stretch for someone to be THAT bad right?

I just realized we don't have an emote to properly emulate my fear lol.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I like pippa but my expected gameplay level for her in re4r would be lower than Kirsche, and watching HER play re4 almost physically hurt. Then again she can't be as bad or worse than Kirsche.. right? Like it's a stretch for someone to be THAT bad right?

I just realized we don't have an emote to properly emulate my fear lol.
At least Kirsche knows she's shit and that it's her woman gamer skills. DSPippa on the other hand...

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Don't lie, you'd still watch her entire stream.
Fuck no, I didn't watch the MGR streams at all, and this would even worse somehow.

hololive ruined /jp/

please tell me its not re4:re.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I think we're getting tommy hort/big sleep/grandmother got eaten by a pitbull/oops I forgot tonight, boys.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I think we're getting tommy hort/big sleep/grandmother got eaten by a pitbull/oops I forgot tonight, boys.
We're just as likely to see a waiting room when she wakes up, five minutes before the stream.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
If she hits 200K while watching a movie, I'll be amused.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I forgot how DST works and I thought we weren't getting anything because there wasn't a waiting room up at 1:55, and I thought the stream started at 2.
Ok, I'll give you a pass this time as Joms starting at 1pm EST still fakes me out.

Edit:
1680049981473.png

She wishes to buck break the SEA monkeys.

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
We're probably gonna see someone die tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom