"I'm tired... I'm sick of these horny people dayo~ hahaha!"Amano Pikamee

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Funniest thing about that situation is she saw it after an anon posted it to /pcg/ and within a few minutes unfollowed that account. The entire discourse of "does she read these places" is dumb when she herself says she lurks these places.
Question was never if, but how much?

If she starts asking about DIY area-denial/anti-personnel devices and munitions..

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

Good news.
Pippa woke up in the AM today.
So proud of her.

1697126508834.png

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
6-7 hours is alot of sleep Pippa, maybe if you didn't lose in Jong you would've slept earlier :smugpipi:
You know if she won she would've ridden that high well into this afternoon.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Ah, so basically I have a deontological obligation to defeat her in jong so she gets a good night's sleep

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Who would a thought being terrible at mobile chink poker would be good for your health. :smugpipi:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Who would a thought being terrible at mobile chink poker would be good for your health. :smugpipi:
the dopeamine rush of almost winning is higher than winning. speaking as a lol player who's drained hours a day on "we were close, that was a good game, i can win the next one"

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Yeah Homie, just be Merry

It is the season after all

Eat em and breed em

I need help

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
pippa offered feet pics or a $150 gift card right?

e: that one twitch guy said her throne is active, true?
e2: youre only bonking me bc you knew what the next question is, youre just as footsick as i am

Last edited:

tempo

🔧

Short

God Damn the Sun

tempo

🔧

DogBone

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
She definitely still reads [/VT/] and probably this place too, no way [EVERY SINGLE VTUBER] doesn't ego search.

As various people on /vt/ have noted over the years, all vtubers likely read that board - and likely this one, too - because, while getting your dick sucked is great, it's really helpful to read stuff from people not constantly kissing your ass.

When you have places where people can be as absolutely brutal as they want, and aren't worried about reputation or getting banned from the discussion, you get a lot more honest commentary. So for those who want legitimate feedback, these are the places to go. If you acquire the sense to sniff out trolls, you can see how people actually think and feel.

This goes for both those looking for frank criticism, and those looking for sincere praise - or both at the same time. These are the places to be.

So Pippa, keep being yourself. Tenma, never stop being brutally honest. Kirsche, continue as you are. Lia, you're nuts. Iori, you scare me. Nasa, das rite. kson, don't fly too close to the sun. Korone, best girl. Sawa, collab with Pippa already. Froot, go fucking hang yourself.

DogBone

Froot, go fucking hang yourself.
Froot doesn't need to kill herself. I would settle for her opening her wallet and paying that tranny charity however many tens of thousands of dollars she promised to give them in order to look good during the Great Troon War.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Froot doesn't need to kill herself. I would settle for her opening her wallet and paying that tranny charity however many tens of thousands of dollars she promised to give them in order to look good during the Great Troon War.
Honestly I hope she never pays up because I'd prefer the tranny scam charities as underfunded as possible.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Honestly I hope she never pays up because I'd prefer the tranny scam charities as underfunded as possible.
Man I can't think of anything more fruitless heh than tranny scam charities, because even if they aren't scams the money is being used to actively harm the mentally ill by reinforcing their delusions.

JMForte

Was all part of her plan. Froot hates vermintide so took the money and ran while trying to get brownie points with that group. Virtue signaling grifter at their finest, it gets even better because she can't be actually called out by them because the group already doing that are to them, "evil transphobes far right wing neo nazi" types. Excellent play Froot, excellent play. Joking aside, it's funny how the entire thing is set up.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Pippa and stealth? :smugpipi: or i can just be reading this at face value and this be something way different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom