"Yametekudastop"Kiryu Coco

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

JMForte

I cringe every time Pippa shits on groomers knowing about her entire situation with her groomer.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1679715189777.png
This guy's superchatted like four times about Kung Fury

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa is completely right about the Filthy Frank thing and I've said it on KF, but he basically just wanted to do other stuff and still finds his old stuff funny when it's mentioned. Everyone else acts like they have to hate their old content instead of just wanting to do other stuff.

View attachment 17630
This guy's superchatted like four times about Kung Fury
Kung Furry is ok, but it's too try hard and everyone I know who goes on and on about it is just an NPC consoomer.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa calling out Nyanners. Pink woman unity died as fast as it started.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I cringe every time Pippa shits on groomers knowing about her entire situation with her groomer.
I mean everyone just assumed the worst when all thats known for sure is that she lived with a dude at some point.
Besides how being victim of grooming makes anti-grooming stance in any way cringy

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
We don't really know about Zax and what happened. I'm not saying it's ok if anything happened, just that it's all very speculative and she has a very negative take on groomers, including other people she reported to police at that age, so it's strange that she'd be ok with that one person.

lvl8

JMForte

Besides how being victim of grooming makes anti-grooming stance in any way cringy
Did I say it was cringy? Me saying I cringe is not me saying it's cringy and it's the fact that they still are at least friends.
We don't really know about Zax and what happened. I'm not saying it's ok if anything happened, just that it's all very speculative and she has a very negative take on groomers, including other people she reported to police at that age, so it's strange that she'd be ok with that one person.
Most grooming victims don't think they are grooming victims.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Most grooming victims don't think they are grooming victims.
Sure, but she seems very vigilant about that kind of thing so maybe he just got past her defenses, but it's inconsistent with her behavior otherwise. I'm hoping it wasn't the case, but like I said, we don't really know that much about it.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Young Pippa was a little devil.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Btw, whatever happened to Wonders AI? Last I heard from them is that they have a Tenma model in the works.
They had a Tenma model she used for 1 stream and a Shiina model she used for 1 stream, it was in December. Haven't heard anything since.

Sven

Btw, whatever happened to Wonders AI? Last I heard from them is that they have a Tenma model in the works.
They've shown off both a Tenma and a Shiina around christmas, been quiet from the only source I follow for them since (Pippa twitter)

Also if the rabbit keeps ranting we aren't going to finish this movie unless she goes long......please for the love of all that is holy rant on rabbit and clock out on the dot, for all of our sanity.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Either Sakana punted it, or they've been struggling with the new economic environment.

As others said, they did show off a Tenma and Shiina 3D model, but they also showed off a Pippa AI that was awful. It was a lobotomized Pippa that denounced violence, and she'd say "pie" instead of "pee" which was weird.

I think WonderAi just doesn't have the resources.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom