"NOT PETTAN! I'M BOING BOING! RUSHIA IS!"Uruha Rushia

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Are any of here family members not insane?

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Spergatory

Early Adopter

logitech

Also achole is the devils drink becasue i had an intrusive thought of wanting to fuck the meat pippa. wew then i had a moment of clarity and was i wft is wrong with me.

kingcaid

It's a good thing she doesnt keep in contact with breederkin. Could see breederkin doxing her in revenge for this.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Has she actually been dropping dox hints this whole time in hopes someone else'll dig into this shit and report it, without having to get involved?
I mean... I'm like 99% sure the sister's dox is easily accessible by now, we already know the family name and associated relatives and the broad related to her with a bunch of different last names is an easy tell. Literally one search on Google and one of those Whitepages-esque sites should narrow that down.

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Also achole is the devils drink becasue i had an intrusive thought of wanting to fuck the meat pippa. wew then i had a moment of clarity and was i wft is wrong with me.
what

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Did she say both her sibling are half-siblings? I wonder if this is genetic to whatever parent they're from, because holy shit, how did Pippa turn out not horrible?

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Got rid of Weinstein, so that's something.

That wasn't MeToo, that was a model actually going to the police, wearing a wire, and getting actual evidence.

MeToo was just accusations, which anyone can make, and push everyone else into accepting either the accused is a monster or the accuser is a liar. Nothing good.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Would Jews fuck Yamanbas though?
GettyImages-95636017.jpg

Short

God Damn the Sun
Has she actually been dropping dox hints this whole time in hopes someone else'll dig into this shit and report it, without having to get involved?

This is a theory that's been sitting with me for a while that's starting to come together, please do something retarded.
Pippa_pippaSippy.png

Sven

I see I ended up with one hell of a stream to have to miss. So the already known to be kind of nuts sister is even more nuts then we could imagine.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
no its $100 my black daughter says the n word
New permanent co-host to help her with her streams.

I mean... I'm like 99% sure the sister's dox is easily accessible by now, we already know the family name and associated relatives and the broad with a bunch of different last names is an easy tell.
I know we had the Facebook leak last year that had her family in it. It's not something I'm particularly happy about either way since there's kids involved.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

DogBone

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
That wasn't MeToo, that was a model actually going to the police, wearing a wire, and getting actual evidence.

MeToo was just accusations, which anyone can make, and push everyone else into accepting either the accused is a monster or the accuser is a liar. Nothing good.
You mean making a movement that turns a bombshell expose on an influential (Jewish) hollywood elite into part of a trend wasn't some grand revolution that cleansed the industry? Almost like some sort of unseen force wanted to drown out the wrongdoings of a prominent jew with endless accusations essentially normalizing his behavior. Crazy.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I genuinely really do fucking hope "breederkin" never finds out about Pippa's streaming, lest we get a shitshow to end all fucking shitshows.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
They think she makes a living as Sybil Serval :ironmousekek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom