"I'll show you real racism!"Kaneko Lumi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMForte

I have yet to see someone who truly and properly hates Jim who isn't a mongoloid retard Yamanbafaggot.
I didn't say hate but in JL7s case, yeah it would be hate.

Jacks Wasted Life

I have yet to see someone who truly and properly hates Jim who isn't a mongoloid retard Yamanbafaggot.
If Jim is laughing at you, you deserve it. He's not even political, and you put your own stupidity out there for everyone to see.

Short

God Damn the Sun
I get not liking the guy but holy fuck dude, Pippa likes the guy enough to be emotional about it and you post this, in a chat she is actively reading...God damn you are extra retarded.
pippaWut m.pngI mean he's just saying what most people on the capipi discord think.

Stunned But Dumb

Pipbanter is great and uwu is really good at dishing and taking them. Love this

I wonder what sort of mental gymnastics JL does to justify watching male collabs when he's the longest living Pippacorn?

He just has to get comfortable is all
1696642412132.png

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Short

God Damn the Sun

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
I can't believe @Reticule wont snort the metal filings to win Pippa's admiration.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

JMForte

Reminder that he'll get away with this, just like Krampus and all the other rat fucks do.
I feel likes it's only a matter of time until they get banned by sending something stupid like that to Pippa through a superchat.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
He's not mad about pits, he's mad because Jim's fans like Pippa and she gives them attention rather than exclusively him and his Discord buddies. Same reason he gets salty about the Ghost raids, and other IBS stuff.
not my idoluru vtuber culture T__T

I feel likes it's only a matter of time until they get banned by sending something stupid like that to Pippa through a superchat.
lol lmao

Stunned But Dumb

Pippa: "Show me your shop vac, I want to see if mine's bigger"

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Why did i come back to chat talking about size queen pippa

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Imagine watching one of the most unconventional vtubers and getting mad at the fact that she isn't acting like an idol :whatastory:
He isn't mad about the idol shit, he's mad about drama and react content, and sektur-adjacent stuff, but he keeps watching those fucking streams instead of just closing the tab.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
He isn't mad about the idol shit, he's mad about drama and react content, and sektur-adjacent stuff, but he keeps watching those fucking streams instead of just closing the tab.
thats what we mean by idororu cultururu. idols dont talk about lolwcows and internet drama. which is funny because lia got bigger with the chris chan stream

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Sven

Uwu gets a concussion (from hanging a hammock)
Week later starts watching Vtubers
This checks out and explains a lot

Stunned But Dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom