"Don't talk anymore. Please. Dream is broken"Takane Lui

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Idduno, it's hard to be anti FlaVR because some of them are very entertaining and it's nice they got a leg up to start streaming. But on the other hand I could see how it could be annoying to PC streamer trying to grow to see loosely Pippa-adjacent streamers getting Pippa views instead of them, though I doubt most of them actually cared. Then you have the annoying FLaVR ones that DM'd the wrong PC talents or are just using it to be an annoying femboy vtweeter... but now with a very distant second hand Pippa relation... yeah nice try now fuck off.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I could see how it could be annoying to PC streamer trying to grow to see loosely Pippa-adjacent streamers getting Pippa views instead of them,
They only have themselves to blame for having unfettered access to Pippa and squandering it instead of doing what the FlaVR people did.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
This AI hates Pippa
Idduno, it's hard to be anti FlaVR because some of them are very entertaining and it's nice they got a leg up to start streaming. But on the other hand I could see how it could be annoying to PC streamer trying to grow to see loosely Pippa-adjacent streamers getting Pippa views instead of them, though I doubt most of them actually cared. Then you have the annoying FLaVR ones that DM'd the wrong PC talents or are just using it to be an annoying femboy vtweeter... but now with a very distant second hand Pippa relation... yeah nice try now fuck off.
I don't think anyone has an issue with someone like Sena, who has always been respectful and done nothing to warrant any ill will. It's the random Pippa fans who would just annoy other people like you mentioned.

They only have themselves to blame for having unfettered access to Pippa and squandering it instead of doing what the FlaVR people did.
You need to take the pippenis out of your mouth once in a while, you're becoming more schizo by the day.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
If indeed any PC talents got salty about this they have actual imposter syndrome. Sena has 50 viewers right now. Fifty. Granted, she's directly competing with Pippa for stream slot, but thinking that they're somehow going to outpace an existing PC talent just because of a vague Pippa association is nonsense. They're gonna have to work for views just like everyone else.

lvl8

Not pulling out.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
About half an hour in and Pippa's raped and killed a woman, nice

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
stop being horny for AI, pippa

Sven

Not sure who is ryonaing who anymore at this point, Pippa the murder/rape hobo or this sign obsessed AI

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
You need to take the pippenis put of your mouth once in a while, you're becoming more schizo by the day.
Everything thing I've said is true.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Pippa must be a Rance enjoyer with how much grape she is drinking tonight.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter

lvl8

The AI is getting pissed.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
This robot voice is kinda annoying, wish she would just read with her normal reading voice.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Netscaper

Early Adopter
At this point Pippa should just name the main character Rance.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
"We'll call her Chastity, ironic for what's about to happen" fuck's sake

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter