"I'm sorry Pippa, I never meant to make you frustrated or make you think you're not making the right decisions. I'm just sad I was one of the first few to post and didn't get featured. It was never meant to be a gacha moment or a rage comment, I'm sorry I'm really sorry please forgive me if you see this. I know you're trying your best, I know you're doing your best, I don't wanna be seen as that one guy who's just unsatisfied or upset, I'm not a hater like that. I love this community a lot and I wanna continue to see you grow. Thank you so much for all you do, Pippa love"LostAbyssParadox

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

JMForte

The truth is finally revealed....
1689951107967888.png
From /pcg/ this actually got me good.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Did Shiina really ban you after talking all that shit at you in her oven stream? That's kind of surprising :pippasadl: I mean, I guess it could be her femboy mod that was supposed to be de-modded but showed up in that stream.... I'll go with that little handstand to excuse Shiina this time.
havenr seen her stream since it went down. they only got my throwaway banned, its just funny to see discord jannies get mad over mod sass.

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
This stream is once again reinforcing the notion that the people who genuinely want to stick their dick in this woman are seriously more fucked in the head than her; she is a literal autistic retard and anyone feeling anything more than the platonic "must defend" instinct akin to a sister or whatever is a huge red flag. My point is, Reticule: please seek help.
I.e he should backflip in the biggest active volcano in the nearest vicinity

diethylether

bird molecule
Wake up babe 35 new pages of pippaposting :painpeko:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Can you really blame a dog for doing what it's trained to?
This stream is once again reinforcing the notion that the people who genuinely want to stick their dick in this woman are seriously more fucked in the head than her; she is a literal autistic retard and anyone feeling anything more than the platonic "must defend" instinct akin to a sister or whatever is a huge red flag. My point is, Reticule: please seek help.
I mean Reticule is a freak but it's kinda sad to say Pippa is incapable of being loved romantically...

Last edited:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
I mean Reticule is a freak but it's kinda sad to say Pippa is incapable of being loved romantically...
Reticule and Thhrang are the opposite ends of a spectrum. And as always, the middle ground is the ideal. Not a love that borders on worship, nor the idea that she cannot be loved at all.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Reticule and Thhrang are the opposite ends of a spectrum. And as always, the middle ground is the ideal. Not a love that borders on worship, nor the idea that she cannot be loved at all.
That isn't what I actually 100% believe, I was exaggerating my opinion for the sake of shitting on Reticule. Still though, the core of what I was trying to get across is correct.

Last edited:

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
That isn't what I actually 100% believe, I was exaggerating my opinion for the sake of shitting on Reticule. Still though, the core of what I was trying to get across is correct.
That Reticule is a freak? Yeah, we already knew that.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
yeah i saw that. ban wise im banned in everyone's chat except tenma's or lumi.
I feel for you man... what I would give just to be able to type "I love you please marry me" in Wemi chat again...

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Whang is legit; a YouTuber that makes good content and also is a decent person. A rare breed.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Well, I laughed at autistic little sister's handpuppet show.

Every time she turned it to laugh at the camera, I can't help but be reminded of
0df3f28b706ce1ad59e418b56124d1ec.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom