"Oh I'm sorry that your mom didn't teach you what anal probing was when you were in the 3rd grade, but I'm built different!"Lia Rinkou

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topo Chico

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
This is going to be every game tonight. Everyone is going to be one-upping each other in how they showily defeat pippa.

kingcaid

This stream is once again reinforcing the notion that the people who genuinely want to stick their dick in this woman are seriously more fucked in the head than her; she is a literal autistic retard and anyone feeling anything more than the platonic "must defend" instinct akin to a sister or whatever is a huge red flag. My point is, Reticule: please seek help.
Imagine how horribly autistic her children could be. We're talking about like Super humans here yuni!

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Cute does not mean you should want to reproduce with it.
She's not just cute, she's creative, she's smart about a lot of things, she has the skill to self reflect and improve, she's talented, and most importantly she's adorable, pale, and thin.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Cute does not mean you should want to reproduce with it.
but your kids coukd be cute! what if meat pippa is an 8/10 with hilariously low self esteem????

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
This stream is once again reinforcing the notion that the people who genuinely want to stick their dick in this woman are seriously more fucked in the head than her; she is a literal autistic retard and anyone feeling anything more than the platonic "must defend" instinct akin to a sister or whatever is a huge red flag. My point is, Reticule: please seek help.
Autistic confession time:
I have unironically begun looking at "trashier" (as in trailer park poor) women differently, wondering "what if she's actually fun, cute and silly like Pippa?".

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
A discovered checkmate. Impressive.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Opens in front of the knight again

also now we have an official quote to put in a vid with this:
1231231231.png

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I have to resist the urge to criticize everything she does is just as wrong as everything else

Eat em and breed em

I need help
1696475724464.png

Hearing her say the chud thing reminded me of this

famous artist pipkun

i wonder if thhrang is axtually a woman. seems to be a teensy tiny bit of femanon seething here.

Jacks Wasted Life

but your kids coukd be cute! what if meat pippa is an 8/10 with hilariously low self esteem????
"Meat Pippa" Don't make me post the Buffalo Bill clip for the tenth time.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I have unironically begun looking at "trashier" (as in trailer park poor) women differently, wondering "what if she's actually fun, cute and silly like Pippa?".
To be fair Pippa clawed her way out of the trailer park with pure will and grit, which is another admirable trait.

Topo Chico

Make cute autistic white children like hitler wanted

famous artist pipkun

famous artist pipkun

To be fair Pippa clawed her way out of the trailer park with pure will and grit, which is another admirable trait.
cmon she got lucky with phase. what if she was in tsun?

lvl8

She stumbled out of it.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Her opponent literally just played bong cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom