"If you try to put pressure on kohais, people will call you otsubone-baba; Yes I've experienced it, but I've decided also to become a good otsubone-baba when it happens!"Houshou Marine

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
I don't have many of the best plays memorized for chess, but I'm fairly certain that most of them don't feature opening the sides up like she does every time.
Pretty sure super basic strat is you mainly use knights aggressively to pick off pieces and use pawns to force gambits while keeping the rest of the pieces for defense.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
she hasnt fucked up the puppestry yet. how do you think she practiced?

Topo Chico

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
THE KING IS DEFENSELESS

famous artist pipkun

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Jacks Wasted Life

This stream is once again reinforcing the notion that the people who genuinely want to stick their dick in this woman are seriously more fucked in the head than her; she is a literal autistic retard and anyone feeling anything more than the platonic "must defend" instinct akin to a sister or whatever is a huge red flag. My point is, Reticule: please seek help.
JFG has entered the chat.

Sven

you can bait her queen for a pawn
pro chess player

Postal rrat

chinshilla
HAHAHA fucking hell pippa

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Pretty sure super basic strat is you mainly use knights aggressively to pick off pieces and use pawns to force gambits while keeping the rest of the pieces for defense.
I had a chess book once upon a time, and from what I remember, the top 3 openings that didn't lead with knights all involved opening up the center to let the bishops assist the knights, and aid the queen in leaving.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Hey Aviel Basin I bet a chess client with wifu Gatcha would make a fortune!
JONGJONGJONGJONGJOMG.PNG:fishmandispair:

lvl8

I feel I'm getting dumber watching her.

famous artist pipkun

This stream is once again reinforcing the notion that the people who genuinely want to stick their dick in this woman are seriously more fucked in the head than her; she is a literal autistic retard and anyone feeling anything more than the platonic "must defend" instinct akin to a sister or whatever is a huge red flag. My point is, Reticule: please seek help.
shes a nerdy kid. shes the internet lambchop's play along

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
You just have bad taste in women, that's ok, not all of us can be right all the time like me.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
The endgame of every chess opening written is to control the center four squares, You literally never want to start by getting your rooks out

Topo Chico

The endgame of every chess opening written is to control the four squares, You literally never want to start by getting your rooks out
You don’t understand the mold magic

Spergatory

Early Adopter
B-b-but she's so cute. :pippasadl:

Postal rrat

chinshilla

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom