"You would think that being naked would make things harder"IRyS

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Why doesn't she just kick Rezuul? The only other person I've seen clout chase more than this is coomalot.
I don't think she actually hates him and it's funny to kick him

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Why doesn't she just kick Rezuul? The only other person I've seen clout chase more than this is coomalot.
Probably because he's weird but silent. Flaggot was ignored for a long time (he was creep posting before the picture) until he went out of his way to be exceptionally retarded.

Anime Fan

She's too nice.

Short

God Damn the Sun
pippaWut m.pngShe likes the attention this grifters give her.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Anime Fan

She likes the attention this grifters give her.
You know this is probably a part of it. She's talked before about how she thinks having as many "friends" as Hasan has is cool. The problem is those aren't really friends they're mostly just grifting orbiters that would turn on anyone once a better opportunity shows up. Unfortunately Pippa is retarded so she probably thinks these grifting assholes that are cozying up to her would actually be good friends since they're similar to the orbiters that Hasan has.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I think she's thinking for the cannons in Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
You know this is probably a part of it. She's talked before about how she thinks having as many "friends" as Hasan has is cool. The problem is those aren't really friends they're mostly just grifting orbiters that would turn on anyone once a better opportunity shows up. Unfortunately Pippa is retarded so she probably thinks these grifting assholes that are cozying up to her would actually be good friends since they're similar to the orbiters that Hasan has.
and yet she dropped rackets and coomalot

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
One reason she might not just tell Rezuul to genuinely fuck off is that he generally doesn't linger, at least in game. He joins then fucks off after a match. Still annoying though.

Anime Fan

She dropped them because they went over the line and also probably because a lot of her actual friends and coworkers/management told her to drop them. Remember she was defending coomalot at first after he made that tweet. This current group of twitch grifters haven't gone over that line yet and probably won't until a better opportunity comes along or a twitter mob goes after them for hanging out with the "nazi vtuber" or something.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Manlet Rezuul confirmed.

Short

God Damn the Sun
pippaWut m.pngbecause they shit on the other girls and the company, I don't think she would have dropped them if the others didn't tell her too, as long as you are only shitting on her or her audience she will defend you.

Anime Fan

Rezuul in the voice call now. She should ask him about his weird stalker program.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
You know I like Rezul as a stream Heel

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

JMForte

This is what twitch streams are going to be going forward...

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
This is what twitch streams are going to be going forward...
Even /pcg/ is filtered, but for different (unicorn) reasons.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'm not watching this stream. Ring me if something eventful happens.

Sven

Still think part of the reason she keeps interacting with him is he is one of the few people she interacts with that she can just 100% shit on, she loves shit talk and the Vtuber community isn't known for that. Being Australian helps here as she gets free material from that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom