Not open for further replies.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Stunned But Dumb

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Piarro

Early Adopter
Pippa it isn't about state dox and you know it. We already know the state. The thing is you said they are specifically near you. You've said this about a lot of other things too, specific establishments and places you go. You really don't think it wouldn't be possible for someone to coalesce a general geographic area dox from you talking about weather on specific days alongside establishments and businesses you've talked about going to regularly?
Can confirm, I just crossed off one of the areas that Pippa could live in.
general geographic area dox
For real though it's obvious that some of the locations she mentions are significant drives for her. She does not actually live near a Build-A-Bear, she has to drive to it. it probably won't be possible to figure out which bumfuck NC town she lives in

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Can confirm, I just crossed off one of the areas that Pippa could live in.
Stop it! Pippa deserves her privacy you freaks!

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I still use Push to Talk. And IRC.

Please stop making my hair grey.

Topo Chico

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
We all know you have several tabs open cross-referencing 7-11s, bookstores, Walmarts, Piggly Wigglies and every other business/establishment she's mentioned going to alongside the weather from the other day. You are not convincing us.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
The only person potentially worse than you having her location is henry. And that's probably safer because he's a total retard and overseas.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Pippa it isn't about state dox and you know it. We already know the state. The thing is you said they are specifically near you. You've said this about a lot of other things too, specific establishments and places you go. You really don't think it wouldn't be possible for someone to coalesce a general geographic area dox from you talking about weather on specific days alongside establishments and businesses you've talked about going to regularly?
yeah look for the toothless skinny white girl living in the shitty part of town with a piggly wiggly, 7/11 and bojangles. cant be too har- oh wait

wheres raleigh?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
You just want to get there first
I actually do respect her privacy. :pippasadl:

Then she should stop telling everyone where she lives...
I hope this is all 4D chess and she's purposefully leading false clues so that when you freaks try to show up it's actually an Aryan Brotherhood lodge that stomps the rando that knocks on the door.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I know for a fact that Sleepy has doxed her exact location, and Pippa's but I can't be fucked to remember it because I don't give a shit. Who the fuck wants to scour the South to look for an internet weeb

Also its funny that these collabs tend to enhance these opsec issues

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
The only person potentially worse than you having her location is henry. And that's probably safer because he's a total retard and overseas.
I actually think Chase would be worse than Henri, because henri would have to give all his money just for a one way ticket, leaving him without a weapon to complete his vengeance. Chase might be close already, or close enough for a short flight.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Stunned But Dumb

Henri does sound like the kind of guy who would buy a ticket to canada and spend all his remaining money on a handjob from a hooker named Crystal and not have a way home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom