Piarro

Early Adopter
>She fixes her sleep schedule
>Literally the next day it gets thrown away to play JONG

:depressedtako:
>he still hopes for pippa to fix her sleep schedule

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
You're getting one of the best Pippa streams of your life and you're worried about her sleeping? Get over it man, you're not gonna fix her. Just enjoy the show.
Near the beginning I was on the fence about it, but over time this has actually been a great time. Besides she slept like 14 hours so she probably won't be tired until like 5am anyway unfortunately...

Anime Fan

You're getting one of the best Pippa streams of your life and you're worried about her sleeping? Get over it man, you're not gonna fix her. Just enjoy the show.
As far as Pippa streams go this one is mid at best. Hell it's not even the best mahjong stream she's done, the one with her, Tenma, and Airi was way more entertaining.

Postal rrat

chinshilla

kingcaid

Odds someone superchats and mentions how he scripts to get into other streamer's streams when they're playing Jong?
Was mentioned last week she knows. Laughed at him and said it was cringe.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I'm enjoying the stream but saying it's "one of the best Pippa streams of my life" is an extreme overstatement.
No stream will top you killing her in TF2 right? :smugselen:

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
>he still hopes for pippa to fix her sleep schedule
She literally did by sleeping through stream yesterday. The thing is that she now has to be responsible and not stream jong until 3am.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
A troon supporter and a Br*tish.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

So this is what that song sounds like? No wonder she doesn't want people to play it
Everytime someone plays it she seriously contemplates dropping Phase all together.

Topo Chico

She literally did by sleeping through stream yesterday. The thing is that she now has to be responsible and not stream jong until 3am.
She procd her racial buff Infinite Sleep, you can’t expect responsibility. She did good by showing up today she’s kenough

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
He truly is our spiritual rabbi
How do you say amen in Jewish again I know for sure those people don't have respect on the big man above

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Pippa's trying to leave the collab
1696049173538.png

Eureka

Postal rrat

chinshilla
A troon supporter and a Br*tish.
I'm amazed woman are unfortunately prone to accepting others even to their own detriment but British people have a natural plus 10 against tranny mind tricks this truly is a grave and as it turns out unforced error

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
She procd her racial buff Infinite Sleep, you can’t expect responsibility. She did good by showing up today she’s kenough
We are all Kenough on this blessed day

formerly pipkin (Parody)

He's a rather boring sperg thus far. Most notable events are just when he types like a literal developmentally-disabled troglodyte in both chat and Twitter replies. He just seems like a general sped. Don't think I've seen anything eventful actually happen with him but he's definitely stupid and I wouldn't be surprised if some shit with him happens in the future.
He'd probably fit right in here. :smugpipi:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Soju tastes like rice, what is this woman talking about?

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom