"I'll eat these (mushrooms) thinking they are a part of your body, Watame-senpai."IRyS

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Watch the DesignerDave interview and go backread the discussion we all had about it when it was happening back on Kiwi Farms. It was fucking amazing, I tell ya.

Also, her grilling Miao from uwu.tv was pretty good.
Late, but also the interview she did with Nyaru where they aired the cope that a majority of the American JP-Idol fan community has was great too for the sheer amount of butthurt it caused.

kingcaid

This guy is fucking insane, by the way. Another psuedo-lolcalf in the making.
His ability to get shadow'ed by YT and twitter every other week is amazing.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
So your looking at cheating on pippa you'll just fix anyone
The fuck is wrong with you? I'd never cheat on the meat Pippa, I just want to sell sadness for shekels of other women.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Pippa didn't feed her duck today, she's such a good girl. ❤️

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Any QRD of the worst/most notable events?
He's a rather boring sperg thus far. Most notable events are just when he types like a literal developmentally-disabled troglodyte in both chat and Twitter replies. He just seems like a general sped. Don't think I've seen anything eventful actually happen with him but he's definitely stupid and I wouldn't be surprised if some shit with him happens in the future.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
He's a rather boring sperg thus far. Most notable events are just when he types like a literal developmentally-disabled troglodyte in both chat and Twitter replies. He just seems like a general sped. Don't think I've seen anything eventful actually happen with him but he's definitely stupid and I wouldn't be surprised if some shit with him happens in the future.
See, that's the issue the /vt/ thread has on the homeland. There's just SO MUCH in terms of people who fit the bill of being covered, but they all blend in like zebras because of the baseline level of spergery. That's why people like Chase and Henri float to the top(?)

Postal rrat

chinshilla
The fuck is wrong with you? I'd never cheat on the meat Pippa, I just want to sell sadness for shekels of other women.
Oh you don't want to cheat on Pippa, you just want to pimp sad women what is Pippa just your bottom bitch

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Oh you don't want to cheat on Pippa, you just want to pimp sad women what is Pippa just your bottom bitch
No, she's the mafia wife who gets all the perks.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Comparing this stream with past ones where Pippa also collabed with extroverts, she's come a long way. She seems very comfortable, and the only reason why she's relatively quiet is simply her personality in contrast to the others.

Anime Fan

She's taking a break to go to the bathroom, she's planning on streaming for a couple more hours at least isn't she?

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
hes really into vtubers, pippa and phase. think hes close to my age based on the shit we talk about pretty chill

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Topo Chico

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Jesus fucking Christ bro

Sven

Leaving these 2 psycho's in charge, bad ideas were had this night.

Stunned But Dumb

MEGA IDOL!! 100% banger!!

kingcaid

She's taking a break to go to the bathroom, she's planning on streaming for a couple more hours at least isn't she?
Stop pretending you have anything better to do then chaperone your schizo little sister. :smugpipi:

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
I hope she comes back.

:whatastory:

Edit: lol, lmao

Piarro

Early Adopter
So this is what that song sounds like? No wonder she doesn't want people to play it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom