"Minecraft if fun! Fun, in like a personal suffering kinda way, does that make me a masochist?"Ember Amane

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
is this a sponsored stream or a phase friend?

Stunned But Dumb

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Its kind of weird how many corpos still use motion tracker suits/rigs when many of the FOSS motion capture development groups are at a point where literal cheap webcams can do live full body AND face tracking.

God's Strongest Dragoon

One of the only reasons why I'm still watching Abi because she is an energetic sperg and I'm somewhat hoping for her to fall and knock herself unconscious.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Its kind of weird how many corpos still use motion tracker suits/rigs when many of the FOSS motion capture development groups are at a point where literal cheap webcams can do live full body AND face tracking.
There's no money in using FOSS solutions, its all in making peripherals (that don't integrate between vendors) and adding on dubious features that get people to switch from one to another.

kingcaid

Is this what the folks at the US embassy in Cuba felt?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Is her ISP trying to save us or something?

Topo Chico

I can see this broad in her room, beige tile floor, bright grass green walls, bars on the windows, covered in the thinnest curtains thumbtacked in and sparse furniture that’s either shit plastic or wood from the 1950s. The true Brazil home. Just add her desk and 3D mo-cap shit and the scene is set… for her to pace back and forth while occasionally doing a nig-dance. Oh Brazil, so cultured

Sven

How long has this been a thing?
You already got this answered but I feel compelled to further specify she did this live on air at the same time she re-enabled raids as she stumbled onto this by accident and couldn't find the way out of the menu so...

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Pippa's ISP can't handle the heat from this latin fire.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
This stream is what happens when a women has to do improv and has no idea how to do it.

Summary: It's not good.

Sven

Pippa's ISP can't handle the heat from this latin fire.
Her ISP probably also only wakes somebody up to flip the switch 5 minutes before her stream

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
If you add up and down slide-whistle sounds to accompany every time she paces to each side it adds a whole new layer to the performance.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Pippa's numbers are nosediving tonight and this stream seems to be separating the vtuber enjoyers from all her other usual viewers.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Oh my God wait, IT IS GONNA BE WITH RANDOMS. OH NO.

Stunned But Dumb

lol, I actually quite adore her overt energetic bubbliness. Kind of exhausting, but also very fun

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
HinaBoBina is the source of tonight's Jonging.

Anime Fan

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom