"Where's the money, Froot?"Kirschey

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMForte

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I sometimes wonder what the fuck goes in the head of some of these people. Lumi is edgier than Pippa.
Lumi's very active viewers are a weird bunch.
These fags watch Lumi play Genshin everyday but moan and fear 09?
They hate Genshin too, but at least it's basically a zatsudan with mindless gameplay in the background.

Topo Chico

Pippa isn’t streaming and the thread is moving faster than her collab with her brother

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Lumi's very active viewers are a weird bunch.

They hate Genshin too, but at least it's basically a zatsudan with mindless gameplay in the background.
As opposed to.. the visual novel that has voice acting? Which is also currently being spread around a specific group of friends/coworkers because of the tangents it causes? I don't think they're sending their best.

Pippa isn’t streaming and the thread is moving faster than her collab with her brother
In my defense I fell asleep! And it's not like I would understand anything they were saying for the most part. One barely speaks English and the other is Japanese.

JMForte

As opposed to.. the visual novel that has voice acting? Which is also currently being spread around a specific group of friends/coworkers because of the tangents it causes? I don't think they're sending their best.
To be fair, Pippa only did those tangents because she had a shitty school life. If anyone just had a boring time at school, a class of '09 stream would be dull.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I didn't watch that stream but I am sitting in this waiting room like it's a zoo watching 2k people in chat sperg out like retarded apes about not having an anime girl to watch tonight.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
This is really werid if you imagine 2k people seated in an arena looking down go a rabbit girls asleep on a bed

:shiinastare: Right?

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

JMForte

This is really werid if you imagine 2k people seated in an arena looking down go a rabbit girls asleep on a bed

It's more like looking at an empty arena where the act was supposed to come out an hour ago but the audience is making its own fun, retarded fun to an extreme degree.

Topo Chico

Loyal capipalists feel no shame in awaiting the führer to awaken from her slumber! Now many may cause a ruckus among themselves, but they wait for her none the less. Many hope she sleeps as she works too hard. They are happy they are waiting and she is sleeping. It’s a heartwarming sight. Her power grows.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
For the record, I was only joking about the Chinchilla kidnapping and [Reticule'ing] the Rabbit over the Aoi stream.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I didn't watch that stream but I am sitting in this waiting room like it's a zoo watching 2k people in chat sperg out like retarded apes about not having an anime girl to watch tonight.

What else is chat for?

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

This would make for some pretty entertaining art.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Salado

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

more like an empty stage waiting for the band to come out

Eat em and breed em

I need help
1695953433593.png
There we go

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Lumi's fans reaction to this news.
What Lumi fans don't want to watch her play that? It's like Lumi and 3 or 4 more Lumi's in the game WTF :whatastory:

I went for a long walk and it looks like I made the right call, hope Pippa sleep nice and long and wakes up the actual morning.:pippasadl:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom