"OK guys this stream is gonna have a lot of typos coming from my mouth"Kaela Kovalskia

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Wasnt she watching Lumi for like 8 hours or some shit? Did she even sleep?
She was on Lumi's stream for 7 hours talking to her and Clio.

Anime Fan

Wasnt she watching Lumi for like 8 hours or some shit? Did she even sleep?
She was streaming with Lumi for about 7 hours and was up from 8:30 PM last night until the end of Lumi's stream today pretty much.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

tl;dr
antirapethreats.jpg

JMForte

I remember the last time she slept through a stream like this she said she did wake up at one point and contemplated streaming before going back to sleep because she was too tired.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I remember the last time she slept through a stream like this she said she did wake up at one point and contemplated streaming before going back to sleep because she was too tired.
If that happens I hope she makes the correct decision again.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Sounds good, I'd watch this rerun.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
She was streaming with Lumi for about 7 hours and was up from 8:30 PM last night until the end of Lumi's stream today pretty much.

Unfortunately it doesn't look like w2g doesn't keep a full playlist of what was watched so the VODs going to be pretty nonsensical

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
It's been 40 minutes and this rabbit still has 2000 people waiting for her. I don't wanna hear about no bubble no more.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Unfortunately it doesn't look like w2g doesn't keep a full playlist of what was watched so the VODs going to be pretty nonsensical
It was wild. Pippa for some reason decided watching child abuse videos on stream was a good idea :smugpipi:

Anime Fan

They didn't really react much to the videos they were watching aside from some of the Friends stuff they were watching early on, so the VOD shouldn't be that hard to follow along with.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
What a bunch of faggots. I'm pretty sure if it wasn't written by a lefty there wouldn't be nearly as much hate for it.
Nah some guy was even shilling the creator's youtube channel. They just don't like edgy humor like that and can be hardasses at times.
Screenshot_20230928_214611_Discord.jpg

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
What a bunch of faggots. I'm pretty sure if it wasn't written by a lefty there wouldn't be nearly as much hate for it.
If it wasn't written by a lefty it wouldn't be half as deluded, which is what makes it unhinged and therefore fun.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
How the fuck do you enjoy lemon woman but manage to be a big enough bitch ass you can't do '09?
Like 3 of the main characters are weird versions of Kirsche, Pippa, AND Lumi.
I sometimes wonder what the fuck goes in the head of some of these people. Lumi is edgier than Pippa.

Sven

Eureka

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
>2.2k viewers and climbing
>stream was supposed to start over 50 minutes ago
It's just a bubble though :takocope:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom