"it was on TV there's no way they would've lied on TV"Chisaka Airi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
DO NOT TAKE HIM TO BRAZIL!

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
American food is obnoxiously big. Just give me less pasta, that way I won't feel guilty and the good stuff like the seafood can be more even in every bite.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
American food is obnoxiously big. Just give me less pasta, that way I won't feel guilty and the good stuff like the seafood can be more even in every bite.
Sometimes I see normie Americans posting meal photos and it takes me aback just how much you lot shovel into your gobs every day. It's no wonder you're all fat fucks.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Did Pippa just say that Washington is filled with yokais?

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
"I'll show you a map."

Pippa, you're inching too close to MAP territory yourself here...

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Sometimes I see normie Americans posting meal photos and it takes me aback just how much you lot shovel into your gobs every day. It's no wonder you're all fat fucks.
I'd say portions in Germany were about the same sizes, but both countries have too much filler bullshit to make meals look bigger. Things like pasta and fries are so cheap that they might as well pile it in the plate to make people feel better about the service fees and cost o actual good ingredients.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
"Oxford is in England" - Pippa
1695877778267.png

it's both, actually

also Kentucky Christmas mention

Hff201

Early Adopter
"I'll show you a map."

Pippa, you're inching too close to MAP territory yourself here...
She just had sussy maps on her wall.

I'd say portions in Germany were about the same sizes, but both countries have too much filler bullshit to make meals look bigger. Things like pasta and fries are so cheap that they might as well pile it in the plate to make people feel better about the service fees and cost o actual good ingredients.
I'm surprised you of all people felt comfortable visiting Germany. Every chippy I've ever been to has usually been over-generous with the portion sizes, but otherwise I've never been served an excessively big meal like I see from the yanks sometimes. I guess part of it's just what you get used to.

JMForte

Him actually getting happy at like making connections with things he actually knows is cute.

Hff201

Early Adopter
I am learning so much about US geography right now.

Sven

"You go to Hollywood if you want to pee, and San Francisco if you need to poop"
That should be on a damn brochure somewhere

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I'm surprised you of all people felt comfortable visiting Germany. Every chippy I've ever been to has usually been over-generous with the portion sizes, but otherwise I've never been served an excessively big meal like I see from the yanks sometimes. I guess part of it's just what you get used to.
I think I've been to every major city in Germany for at least a few days, but someone in Munich did tell me I was everything they hate as I was a tourist at Oktoberfest, not because of the JQ. Usually mashed potatoes they go heavy on with any meal that includes it to the plate being covered in them and the food piled on top of that.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
I imagine the "politeness" there is mainly a no confrontation but talk shit behind closed doors, that's the case in many places.

Hff201

Early Adopter
From Aoi's perspective it sounds like Pippa's just memorised a list of rape hotspots.

Eureka

1 second away from my PC and she's talking SHIT about my beautiful country!?

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Hff201

Early Adopter
1 second away from my PC and she's talking SHIT about my beautiful country!?
We really have a second fucking Aussie here?

Sven

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom