"If I could rent Pippa and Ulka, I would take them to a cosplay cafe and dress them up, then go to a playground where a Death Game was being held and the three of us would play!🎉😎💗"Utatane Nasa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMForte

She jokes about the superchat duck streams, but there's no way in fuck she'll be able to keep up with supas at the rate she reads them.
She acknowledged this in the duck stream. She said she was ok with having a permanent backlog.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
She jokes about the superchat duck streams, but there's no way in fuck she'll be able to keep up with supas at the rate she reads them. She's gonna either have to stop reading every single one, or do an additional stream on one of the days just for supa readings.
At some point she should just retire the old suppa list and have mods just run through it quickly to find any gems and throw all the names into a list to read out as a thank you in one go like she used to do name reading. I know she said she doesn't want to do that because it's a lot of work on the mods, but it really wouldn't take them that long and they could probably come up with a way to grab the names with some simple code and delete duplicates. Then they'd just need to skim for anything that looks like a fun chat at first glance, because even if they miss some funny ones, the person probably forgot about them by that point.

Sven

At some point she should just retire the old suppa list and have mods just run through it quickly to find any gems and throw all the names into a list to read out as a thank you in one go like she used to do name reading. I know she said she doesn't want to do that because it's a lot of work on the mods, but it really wouldn't take them that long and they could probably come up with a way to grab the names with some simple code and delete duplicates. Then they'd just need to skim for anything that looks like a fun chat at first glance, because even if they miss some funny ones, the person probably forgot about them by that point.
At the least they should just compile the list of names for her B-day stream that just wished her HBD as that would cut down on a lot of clutter for that stream specifically.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
It's from a small town in Pokémon Black and White you spend like five minutes in, it's definitely not meant to be looped for this long lmao
The part that was playing towards the end sounded like Pilotwings 64 music.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Does anyone remember what stream she played the game that parodied this one? I'm curious about seeing what it's like after seeing what it was angrily making fun of.

Sven

Does anyone remember what stream she played the game that parodied this one? I'm curious about seeing what it's like after seeing what it was angrily making fun of.

Timestamped at the main menu of Meatly

Not_glowie

Just lurking
Timestamp for silent Pippa.

Why am I being parasocial with a 2d Rabbit...

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
One of us

One of us

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Timestamp for silent Pippa.

Why am I being parasocial with a 2d Rabbit...

It's healthy to care about people, and Pippa seems like a good person and brings us good entertainment. It'd be stranger if you weren't concerned for her.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
It's healthy to care about people, and Pippa seems like a good person and brings us good entertainment. It'd be stranger if you weren't concerned for her.
People get too caught up on the character model, but in reality most of the vtubers aren't playing a character all the time, they're usually just streamers that don't want to dox their face, which is respectable.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Guys, where's Pippa?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Jacks Wasted Life

I think she forgot its saturday

Spergatory

Early Adopter
She was doing Anime Impulse stuff earlier. Not sure what she's doing now.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Fishman probably wanted her to make short or something and it took 12 hours and makes her bedridden for 2 days :fishfry:

Sven

Late

but really probably laid out for a nap and is asleep

Jacks Wasted Life

She was doing Anime Impulse stuff earlier. Not sure what she's doing now.

Ah. Probably no stream tonight then. I'm watching Shiina now anyway. So it's all good

lvl8

Sven

Move it people

Edit - and now I am late, damn is this how Pippa feels every stream

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Late

but really probably laid out for a nap and is asleep
Her last tweet was an hour ago so she's probably sleeping.

I hear if she's 15 minutes late we can bring up Clonekin and CyberPippa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom