[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Maybe it's because it makes him look desperate, kind of creepy and actually schizo. If it was actually a clip he deleted then it just makes it seem like he knows it's weird and something he is trying to hide. If he deleted it after seeing it on /pcg/ that would make it even MORE cringe but also funny that Pippa was able to see it.
My money is on the latter. The whole "summoning Rezuul" has been a running gag among the jong vtubers for a while, so he probably got self-conscious when people started to blow it out of proportions.

And I disagree with the clout-chaser allegations. If that was the case I am certain Pippa woulda told him to seriously fuck off. They are both on the joke and its just spergs making a mountain out of a molehill.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
She's gonna make one that looks like either Colress or Watame. 50/50.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
My money is on the latter. The whole "summoning Rezuul" has been a running gag among the jong vtubers for a while, so he probably got self-conscious when people started to blow it out of proportions.
Blow it out of proportion? The Yamanba really has scripts that notify him when any vtuber mentions him or mahjong. That's fucking weird.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Blow it out of proportion? The Yamanba really has scripts that notify him when any vtuber mentions him or mahjong. That's fucking weird.
Its funny.
Its not like he jumps in uninvited and curbstomps low rank vtubers. People usually invite him in because the whole "Careful or the mahjong terrorist might show up" is a funny thought-

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
idk dude wants to play a chink game with people. Im glad i play lol and warthunder like a normal guy no need to struggle to find matches

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa's taste in coffee is great.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Jambalaya (or anyone else with burner twitch accounts) should set them to lightly spam "mahjong" in many different twitch chats in between posting emotes to pass as not a bot. That way he'll always be bouncing between streams with no relevance.

kingcaid

Gonna be real annoyed if no one has shopped pipmonster on the pumpkin cup before I get back to my pc.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Caramel won the poll, I feel the brown girl stocks rising :sanasmile:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
The only correct taste in coffee is not drinking it at all, sorry!
the opinion of a zoomer i cant believe i take harassment orders from a 19 year old

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
The only correct taste in coffee is not drinking it at all, sorry!
The fuck is wrong with you Yuni? Coffee is enjoyable.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
So many people generating athletic brown women Novel AI is crashing. It's like @God's Strongest Sanalite personal heaven is coming.
archer-sterling-archer.gif

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Its funny.
It was funny when he just randomly showed up in chat. It's became unfunny when it wasn't a coincidence. Now he is just a weird clout-chasing turbo autist.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
"'I prefer them segregated' Yeah." - Pipkin Pippa 2023

Eat em and breed em

I need help
"I prefer them segregated"

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa prefers segregation, she is a good girl.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
"'I prefer them segregated' Yeah!"
So true Pippa.

Anime Fan

Its funny.
Its not like he jumps in uninvited and curbstomps low rank vtubers. People usually invite him in because the whole "Careful or the mahjong terrorist might show up" is a funny thought-
The only funny thing that happened with this clout chaser was when Shiina kicked him from a lobby because he was trying to break her rules for the number of times someone could participate in a match with her. Other than that he just comes across as really creepy and desperate for clout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom