"I'M NOT SUCKING IN RIGHT NOW!!!"IRyS

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
the actual percentange where its their favorite fantasy is roughly 9 to 15%. Far less than what some usually suggest.
So youre saying reticule has a 9-15% chance

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Topo Chico

I think @Reticule has nearly a 100% chance of getting shot several times if he shows up to Pippa's place.
Not if he brings his meatkin for protection. I can hear his opening line now, “Pippa look, I’ve fixed you!”

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Days late to when this was relevant to this thread/a stream tangent but I'll still put this here anyways for no reason in particular.

Do we even need studies for this shit when they keep streaming themselves doing tier lists?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Do we even need studies for this shit when they keep streaming themselves doing tier lists?
Have we considered that maybe there's just something inherently fucked up about every woman who becomes a VTuber that skews our perspectives?
:SelenHAHAhere:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Have we considered that maybe there's just something inherently fucked up about every woman who become a VTuber that skews our perspectives?
:SelenHAHAhere:
It's not just the chuubas though, it's the artists, fanfic writers, mangakas, femanons, redditors...

I think there's just something wrong with our species where the lack of a Y chromosome fucks them up mentally. Probably still paying off their debt for that apple.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
It's not just the chuubas though, it's the artists, fanfic writers, mangakas, femanons, redditors...
The unifying link here is being terminally online, and men can often be equally degenerate under the right circumstances. I think Ted was right, it's industrial society and the Internet's fault for fucking over both genders.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
The unifying link here is being terminally online, and men can often be equally degenerate under the right circumstances. I think Ted was right, it's industrial society and the Internet's fault for fucking over both genders.
Separate men from the bounty of physical labor and women from the true dangers of the world they both become deviants.

famous artist pipkun

haha melinda scott cant sue josh anymore

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Even the women I've known in real life (before widespread use of the internet) seemed to be a little too into rape fantasies. Of course they never directly say it, but it's just the impression I got.

Anime Fan

This was already posted in the general thread, but looks like Tenma's actually gonna be playing Class of '09. So hopefully that means Pippa will be playing Stick of Truth next week.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
This was already posted in the general thread, but looks like Tenma's actually gonna be playing Class of '09. So hopefully that means Pippa will be playing Stick of Truth next week.

Pippa better choose the Jew class when she plays it.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Pippa better choose the Jew class when she plays it.
If she leaves it up to a vote, it'll win for sure. Now that I think of it, how much does Pippa know about South Park? If she has talked about it before, I don't remember.

Nebula Slasher

If she leaves it up to a vote, it'll win for sure. Now that I think of it, how much does Pippa know about South Park? If she has talked about it before, I don't remember.
I remember her saying that she hasn't watched it at all, which is kind of surprising.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

logitech

Pippa i know you really like the ship model look but man, i just don't like her "rebrand"/new outfit. It is just visual boring to look at compared to original. Im happy that she got it but the ship outfit has no personality to it.:pippasadl: (Maybe it will get new upgrades as time goes on 🌈)(yes i know she switches back and forth blah blah)

famous artist pipkun

Pippa i know you really like the ship model look but man, i just don't like her "rebrand"/new outfit. It is just visual boring to look at compared to original. Im happy that she got it but the ship outfit has no personality to it.:pippasadl: (Maybe it will get new upgrades as time goes on 🌈)(yes i know she switches back and forth blah blah)

its just an outfit. its not like lumis rhinoplasty and mentoplasty. non veibei lumi was adorable.

Shipgirl has promises but IBTC means no fun

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
haha melinda scott cant sue josh anymore
Talking about this?
1695421676159.png
e: nevermind this is from 2019
Also apparently we've been listening to a dead man for over a year
1695422316030.png

Last edited:

Topo Chico