Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
No Lia stream because tummy hort
No Pippa stream because internet broke

Guys, I'm being denied my free entertainment by mentally ill women for a day. This world sucks. Might just toaster-bath.
:painpeko:

Pippa still clearly has phone access to Twitter, so maybe she'll give us a Space.

lvl8

Well I'm going to sleep.

night.png

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Woke up from a nap, no TikTok Rabbit stream, literally 1984

This is what chewing one too many internet cords leads to

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Pippa you son of a bitch, I wanted to have fun stream times, not relive the bad years.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa you son of a bitch, I wanted to have fun stream times, not relive the bad years.

I was about to say I don't get it, but then saw the shitty forum and more. Man, I miss when guilds had forums instead of Discords and there would be cross guild drama that would eventually boil over and end with a bunch of spergs being doxxed on the main game forum by the guild catfish.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I was about to say I don't get it, but then saw the shitty forum and more. Man, I miss when guilds had forums instead of Discords and there would be cross guild drama that would eventually boil over and end with a bunch of spergs being doxxed on the main game forum by the guild catfish.
I don't miss getting banned from Battlefield 2 servers for being too good, then having to go make accounts on some gay ass clan website to argue with protojannies to get unbanned. And in general, while I did enjoy the social aspect of mid 2000s MMOs, you can't bring that back, it'd never work. The people playing videogames, especially MMOs are different now. And as much as "asocial multiplayer" is an oxymoron, I'm kinda glad that a lot of games go that way, because I doubt I'd be playing anything multiplayer these days if I was forced into talking to and cooperating with a bunch of retarded B*rger zoomers and assorted Euros who refuse to speak English.

Playing WoW when I was 10, joining a guild because sure, why not, and then reading random British women trauma dump in guild chat for hours has probably done more damage to my psyche than years of art school and life in the Balkans, but y'know, it really was better times. The drama was better back then too, because you'd get more of the stuff you listed. Girl shows up in clan, instantly gets high up position, clan implodes because she fucked the leader or some higher up. Guy joins, does a 6 month deep cover op to get in good graces with the leader, then empties out the bank before switching servers or shit like that. EVE Online corps imploding and causing civil wars because diplomatic talks broke down because the leaders argued over who gets rights to mine the fucking moons. Shit like that. Nowadays it's like "BIG DRAMA IN XYZ COMMUNITY", and you look into it, and it just turns out someone was a pedophile nine times out of ten.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Why did Pippa just retweet this 2view's stream announcement? Do we know her from somewhere?

Edit: After she asked why she was getting so many viewers this stream and we told her about the retweet, she started freaking out and told a story which was a bit disjointed but it was something like this: Pippa liked one of her tweets and she slid into Pippa's DMs and spilled her spaghetti, and apparently Pippa liked the interaction enough to retweet her post.

Last edited:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I don't miss getting banned from Battlefield 2 servers for being too good, then having to go make accounts on some gay ass clan website to argue with protojannies to get unbanned. And in general, while I did enjoy the social aspect of mid 2000s MMOs, you can't bring that back, it'd never work. The people playing videogames, especially MMOs are different now. And as much as "asocial multiplayer" is an oxymoron, I'm kinda glad that a lot of games go that way, because I doubt I'd be playing anything multiplayer these days if I was forced into talking to and cooperating with a bunch of retarded B*rger zoomers and assorted Euros who refuse to speak English.

Playing WoW when I was 10, joining a guild because sure, why not, and then reading random British women trauma dump in guild chat for hours has probably done more damage to my psyche than years of art school and life in the Balkans, but y'know, it really was better times. The drama was better back then too, because you'd get more of the stuff you listed. Girl shows up in clan, instantly gets high up position, clan implodes because she fucked the leader or some higher up. Guy joins, does a 6 month deep cover op to get in good graces with the leader, then empties out the bank before switching servers or shit like that. EVE Online corps imploding and causing civil wars because diplomatic talks broke down because the leaders argued over who gets rights to mine the fucking moons. Shit like that. Nowadays it's like "BIG DRAMA IN XYZ COMMUNITY", and you look into it, and it just turns out someone was a pedophile nine times out of ten.
One theory I heard was that social media wasn't big back in the day, so people used things like WoW as their social media and then once Facebook and Farmville became big, people ditched MMOs for all of the other forms of socialization.

Really I just miss guilds having beef with each other, recognizing people on the server, and actually feeling like there was something to work towards instead of just the mindless min-max grind that we see today. The other sad thing is a lot of those sites and forums got purged now, so you can't just go back and find all of the old shit for nostalgia to see all the retarded petty shit that was meaningful to you back in the day.

Man, now I'm sad that the Internet is so nerfed these days and you can't just say whatever without everyone being offended.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Why did Pippa just retweet this 2view's stream announcement? Do we know her from somewhere?

Edit: After she asked why she was getting so many viewers this stream and we told her about the retweet, she started freaking out and told a story which was a bit disjointed but it was something like this: Pippa liked one of her tweets and she slid into Pippa's DMs and spilled her spaghetti, and apparently Pippa liked the interaction enough to retweet her post.

This happens around the 58:52 mark for those looking. The stream title is "silly lil fox wants to feed and talk to you"

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
She seems like a nice girl, very chill and affable, I hope she does well...!

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

lolpo

Can't wait for twitter to get mad at her for being both pro- and anti-cop simultaneously.
how can u be anti cop and pro cop at the same time? (just curious dont understand)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom