"Let's just go with 'JDON', maybe it has a meaning, who knows? It's fine!"Kaela Kovalskia (to Kobo)

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Yeah, that was about as close as it can be to a perfect Pippa stream. Also hoping for the Neuro Sama collab to instantly kill Henri, and hoping that Song of the South doesn't get a shitty remake.

Sven

I don't think she's talked about cooking or even eating a meal she's actually prepared (not just pulled out of the freezer and thrown into the oven), even once. Therefore, I doubt.
The original house with the roommate that would hover and freak out if she touched anything in the kitchen probably didn't help in getting her to the state she is in for cooking honestly. She might have had some skill but it's just she got so used to not being able to that she has become what she now is.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Do not let the funny yabs distract you from the fact that she admitted to having completely given up drinking water earlier and also asks for soap advice from management.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
The original house with the roommate that would hover and freak out if she touched anything in the kitchen probably didn't help in getting her to the state she is in for cooking honestly. She might have had some skill but it's just she got so used to not being able to that she has become what she now is.
I'd help Pippa learn to walk cook again.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Do not let the funny yabs distract you from the fact that she admitted to having completely given up drinking water earlier and also asks for soap advice from management.
Yet we still have a certain someone here who won't accept that she's unfixable.
:smugpipi:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
The U.S. presidents will derail this stream like they derailed the global economy.

So that turned out to be a good call.

Who did she raid into? For some reason raids don't seem to work when I watch on my phone, as I was. Do they only work on desktop?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Who did she raid into? For some reason raids don't seem to work when I watch on my phone, as I was. Do they only work on desktop?
Bird channel. It's just a gigantic owl sleeping in a box.

hololive ruined /jp/

yeah, i believe Pipkin "Backspot on the cheer squad" Pippa isn't drinking water or asking management for soap advice. Be she be using burts bee soap, dr whatever whatver lavender organic soap.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
1678945637364.png

Glad to see he's taking it well.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

For future reference, the link for raid streams is located where pinned comments are, at the top of the chat box.

lvl8

I just rewatched the stream. The clips are great but I feel the rabbit's fantastic tangets got drowned out a bit.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
If the AI Stream put her in better spirits, perhaps a part two is in order

I want to see more politicians roast the rabbit

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Laughing at stupid shit on the internet is the modus operandi for all of us, including her.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
I will always be thankful Pippa exposed me to the Steamed Hams AI stream. I could easily see myself using it as white noise when I'm working on something.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom