"Oh that's nice! Usually they say I have a face for radio... lol!"Mozumi Pichi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
The first Avengers movie was solid, Age of Ultron was really meandering in several ways, Infinity War was genuinely good (I will die on this hill), and Endgame barely functions as a film unless you've watched all of the previous movies to understand the fanservice and what the fuck's even happening, and even then you have to pretty much turn off your brain.
just-let-it-go-forget-it.gif

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
The first Avengers movie was solid, Age of Ultron was really meandering in several ways, Infinity War was genuinely good (I will die on this hill), and Endgame barely functions as a film unless you've watched all of the previous movies to understand the fanservice and what the fuck's even happening, and even then you have to pretty much turn off your brain.
The time travel elements of endgame were shit. It only works as a movie because they did the emotional moments pretty well.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I liked Avengers when it came out, but going back to it, it kind of sucks compared to some of the earlier movies with more substance. It's great in how it handled so many heroes in one movie, but it's still just ok at best. Haven't seen Infinity War but I'd probably enjoy it.

Nah his career was pretty solid before that, it was just his first leading role.
Was his career big before the original Grind House movie that spawned Machete?

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
this actually looks like a fun movie

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Golden Girls gif? Damn we knew you were old but you're a woman too?
It was either Golden Girls or Frozen.
I made the right choice.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Negzana

I haven't watched A1 in so long it's kind of hazy to me, A2 the same but boring even on first watch, IW is too good to be an MCU movie, and Endgame runs on its own momentum. That's really how I felt. Even the good movies in MCU become bittersweet due to how connected it is to all the trash. I like Infinity War legitimately but I don't think I can watch it knowing it's part of the MCU. Only movie I think I can do that is the original Iron Man and maybe Guardians 1-2

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Mindless action movies can either be dumb fun or the most boring pile of trash you'll ever see.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Wait, that wasn't a Resident Evil movie?

Also, on the topic of cape shit, I think Zack Snyder had an idea but he wasn't smart enough to pull it off with the DCU.

Mindless action movies can either be dumb fun or the most boring pile of trash you'll ever see.
Good shlock is hard to find.

Sven

This Battlefield movie looks so shit, holy crap. That cheesy ass last shot of GRIT that deserves to be mocked relentlessly for how bad it was would bully this shitty movie.

logitech

man the grind house moive double fe was grate
oh final my internet is back

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I haven't watched A1 in so long it's kind of hazy to me, A2 the same but boring even on first watch, IW is too good to be an MCU movie, and Endgame runs on its own momentum. That's really how I felt. Even the good movies in MCU become bittersweet due to how connected it is to all the trash. I like Infinity War legitimately but I don't think I can watch it knowing it's part of the MCU. Only movie I think I can do that is the original Iron Man and maybe Guardians 1-2
Just don't consider anything past Endgame canon.
Edit: Your first mistake was watching anything past it in the first place.

JMForte

Riddick was good, the games. I had fun with those games, actually good.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
The movies are turning the frickin lizards gay.

logitech

so stuart little but crockadile?

lvl8

Eat em and breed em

I need help

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
where are all the old west cowboys vs outlaws callback movies that RDR2 was supposed to usher in, that would have been ez money and good will for Hollywood

...we probably would have received a brokeback mountain remake to fill the ESG checklist, so perhaps that was a bullet dodged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom