close enough

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Omg finally a movie for Phase connect!

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

Jacks Wasted Life

The last movie I saw in theaters was Dune. I've been eating up Korean movies on Prime for the last year. Hollywood sucks.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

formerly pipkin (Parody)

View attachment 45969
The movies used to be good, and the Infinity Saga was solid. If the MCU never existed, its' current puppeted soulless corpse wouldn't be around contributing to Hollywood speedrunning bankrupting themselves and destroying the industry - and modern Hollywood's death is a net benefit for humanity.
Hollywood was already dead long before '08.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Machete was a fake trailer for Grind House and it became a real movie that launched Danny Trejos career.

View attachment 45969
The movies used to be good, and the Infinity Saga was solid. If the MCU never existed, its' current puppeted soulless corpse wouldn't be around contributing to Hollywood speedrunning bankrupting themselves and destroying the industry - and modern Hollywood's death is a net benefit for humanity.
OG Iron Man, Captain America, and a couple other movies were pretty good. Most things like Avengers and the majority of stuff after it sucked.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Jacks Wasted Life

My point is that the MCU sped up the decay process, which is a good thing.
Writer strike "we will stop working" Your terms are acceptable.

JMForte

Lionsgate has good movies, they also have a shit ton of bad ones because they are willing to put out a bunch of shit.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
OG Iron Man, Captain America, and a couple other movies were pretty good. Most things like Avengers and the majority of stuff after it sucked.
The first Avengers movie was solid, Age of Ultron was really meandering in several ways, Infinity War was genuinely good (I will die on this hill), and Endgame barely functions as a film unless you've watched all of the previous movies to understand the fanservice and what the fuck's even happening, and even then you have to pretty much turn off your brain.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
This has been a recurring issue for months. The slightest thing will get you banned in her chat specifically. It's a crock of shit and twitch doesn't care.
I left out an important detail here and it's not Miia or her singular mod banning people. It's some schizo reporter and/or some weird automod twitch put on her chat after she got banned. She hates that it's happening but there's nothing she can do since she's just a small time streamer, despite being partnered.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
View attachment 45969
For the uninitiated

For anyone who hasn't caught them, ALL of Drinker's "Why Modern Movies Suck" videos are excellent pieces of criticism that do a good job pointing out all the major issues with modern Hollywood drek.

Jacks Wasted Life

Machete was a fake trailer for Grind House and it became a real movie that launched Danny Trejos career.
Nah his career was pretty solid before that, it was just his first leading role.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom