"LET'S KILL DA HO!"Hikasa Tomoshika

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvl8

BunhongTokki translated Pippa's Pop-Tart rant. I missed it live. I figured she had said something stupid, but I was not prepared for this.

Oh no, guys. She's retarded.

Looks like the comments mostly agree with Pippa.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Looks like the comments mostly agree with Pippa.
.png

lvl8

Spergatory

Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

logitech

I need to get a final answer on whether I can laugh at make-a-wish kids' jokes, gotta pick out the right laugh track audio to loop on the cancer ward's radio.
time stamp at 1:51 How would lisa judge you?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
OK, see you in two minutes.
Sure you are buddy.

I'm insulted you thought so little of me.

thhrang was smart to go to bed. :depressedtako:
It seems I was. Anyone got a rundown on what I missed? I'm autistic so I don't backwatch vods, but I backread here and it's obviously all liveposting without a lot of context. I see it went from karaoke to jong with a degenerate, something about "Choderess," something about cakes, and Hff saying he hates having 'secret knowledge' sometimes, all of which makes me question if I even want to know what happened.

Anime Fan

It seems I was. Anyone got a rundown on what I missed? I'm autistic so I don't backwatch vods, but I backread here and it's obviously all liveposting without a lot of context. I see it went from karaoke to jong with a degenerate, something about "Choderess," something about cakes, and Hff saying he hates having 'secret knowledge' sometimes, all of which makes me question if I even want to know what happened.
I went to bed after the first mahjong match ended, but from what I was present for, the karaoke was pretty fun mostly Halloween related songs. But then she let a few retards in chat talk her into playing what was supposed to be one game of mahjong. Of course that :WHORE!!!: Chromu who does unironic piss content was in chat so Pippa invited her to play. I stayed up for that match because I was retarded thinking it would actually be only one match, but of course after that match she decided to play more so I said fuck it and went to bed. Glad I did too because based on the posts here it looks like she went for at least another two hours. As for the stuff that happened after the first match, not really sure I want to know either based on backreading.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

I'm insulted you thought so little of me.

"one" game of jong. I went to bed at 3 AM when it was clear they were going to continue playing.

Anime Fan

Pippa's gonna be in the goose goose duck collab on Airi's birthday stream today at 7PM PST/10 PM EST apparently.

DogBone

Pippa's gonna be in the goose goose duck collab on Airi's birthday stream today at 7PM PST/10 PM EST apparently.
I look forward to Pippa's awkward silence and eventual screaming when someone kills her.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
and Hff saying he hates having 'secret knowledge' sometimes, all of which makes me question if I even want to know what happened.
Chromu was in the bathroom at the time Pippa started nagging her to join the call, then when she eventually picked up she stumbled over her words and while I don't recall the exact context of what she was trying to say, it sounded like she said she was playing with scat... minutes after I'd made the post about the piss recordings on her IRL account.

It could have been worse, but it also could have been much better had that concern not been there in the first place...

logitech

Chromu was in the bathroom at the time Pippa started nagging her to join the call, then when she eventually picked up she stumbled over her words and while I don't recall the exact context of what she was trying to say, it sounded like she said she was playing with scat... minutes after I'd made the post about the piss recordings on her IRL account.

It could have been worse, but it also could have been much better had that concern not been there in the first place...
i was going to react with 🌈 but i feel like adding context> I hope it was just your sleep-deprived brain being retarded.

JMForte

i was going to react with 🌈 but i feel like adding context> I hope it was just your sleep-deprived brain being retarded.
It was his sleep deprived brain. The only time scat was mentioned in anyway was when chromu was trying to say chat and accidentally said scat and Pippa made fun of her.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
1694887928406.png

Why do I get the feeling Dizzy might unironically think she deserves to a battered spouse.

famous artist pipkun

i checked around this time. noass talked about someone online playing with poop, said she was on the toilet, pippa asked if she was playing with poo.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Sorry for not committing the exact details of anime women talking about shit to memory :vomitdrawer:

famous artist pipkun

Sorry for not committing the exact details of anime women talking about shit to memory :vomitdrawer:
its ok bud, it just means youre not as smart ad i am when im blazed

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom