"Hey, Kim! Hey, Kim! lol We met the final boss of racism! (breaks down in awkward laughter)"Juniper Actias

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
This is quite literally impossible, as not only does she not have the ego to self-fellate herself for over 10,000+ posts from here to KF, he also posts in the middle of her streams, including handcam ones, which makes it an impossibility.

Hmmm, you're right.

Alternate idea: it's a friend of hers that she put up to.

Do we have any confirmation of Sleepy handcam and Reticule posting crossover?

Short

God Damn the Sun
What if this Reticule account is Pippa's attempt at trying to gaslight everyone into making her an appealing marriage prospect?
pippaWut m.png
So you're saying Pippa wants me to marry her?

JMForte

@superduper possibly being Rie is a common concept here - and one I subscribe to, simply because it'd be amazing - but I wonder about the idea that Reticule is not Ken, but instead Pippa herself.

What if this Reticule account is Pippa's attempt at trying to gaslight everyone into making her an appealing marriage prospect? This may sound far fetched, but Pippa is pretty damn autistic, so I could see it being something she'd think would be a Good Idea(tm).

Or maybe not, but it's sure funny to think about.
It's more likely that Pippa baits about herself at least once during her streams on /pcg/

kingcaid

This is quite literally impossible, as not only does she not have the ego to self-fellate herself for over 10,000+ posts from here to KF, he also posts in the middle of her streams, including handcam ones, which makes it an impossibility.
Counter argument: She could be posting her with her feet.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Short

God Damn the Sun

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Anime Fan

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
What the fuck are the jannies even doing the dude is still in there and the messages haven't even been swept up.
Mindset probably is if that gets swept up it'd draw more attention to it and/or 'confirm' it/give it 'legitimacy'. Guy didn't mention any actual PL names so therefore best strategy would be to ignore and just wait for the guy to keep fucking up for a ban.

DogBone

Obviously, Rie prepares posts and replies ahead of time in order for them to be made during streams to throw anyone off the scent.

ogey_rrat

ogey

Eat em and breed em

I need help
That's a start

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Hmmm, who else claims things infringe on their copy rights here? I wonder, I wonder.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
@superduper possibly being Rie is a common concept here - and one I subscribe to, simply because it'd be amazing - but I wonder about the idea that Reticule is not Ken, but instead Pippa herself.

What if this Reticule account is Pippa's attempt at trying to gaslight everyone into making her an appealing marriage prospect? This may sound far fetched, but Pippa is pretty damn autistic, so I could see it being something she'd think would be a Good Idea(tm).

Or maybe not, but it's sure funny to think about.
Counterpoint:
1) Pippa voluntarily told a D&D group she barely knew that she's a streamer
2) Pippa can't help talking about her nightmare-fuel Colress plush across multiple accounts
3)
1694826331841.png

If Pippa were an active poster here, you'd know.

Sven

I know these are 'early' but who the fuck is throwing down $100 for a BaB that is coming out

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom