"I'd like to imagine I have an assigend FBI agent who watches my streams, he's like 'I like my job'"Pipkin Pippa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
I worry these end-of-stream kisses will bring in more Reticules.
He eats the others, combining their energy with his own.

kingcaid

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Don't forget to make a lactating cat jew pfp for thrang while you're at it.
what

F6GlgqDWEAAGnwR.jpeg

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Off topic, but I've never understood why Pippa will stream on Youtube for three hours and then immediately start a Twitch stream immediately after. What's the point? Why not just stream for longer than 3 hours if you're going to keep streaming?
Probably because of a change in tone. Her Twitch streams are supposed to be more "comfy," and there may be some contract limits due to being in an agency and not wanting to devour other streamers' audience. Look at what happens to Dizzy's stream the second Pippa goes live.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

JMForte

Topo Chico

JMForte

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Horror game. Every time I see Pippa play a horror game I just think it's only because Pippa is in a sad mood.
not sure what she would be sad over today, then again it's Pippa.

Wouldn't be surprised if its over that pokemon promotion :smugpipi:

Salado

kingcaid

JMForte

Yes, she has said so herself.
Some of the horror games she plays are just because it's popular. Like Chillas Art.

Anime Fan

Horror game. Every time I see Pippa play a horror game I just think it's only because Pippa is in a sad mood.
Normally I'd be worried too but she has said that she wanted to play more horror games for the Halloween season so hopefully she's just playing it because we're getting to that time of year.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
The happy meals didn't make her happy. Fucking false adadvertisement.
Her twatting about McDonald's gave me a case of the munchies earlier.
Between higher cost, lower quality, and the street shitters fucking up my order for the millionth time, I'm unhappy right with her.

Topo Chico

Pippa got rolled and smoked here

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
@superduper possibly being Rie is a common concept here - and one I subscribe to, simply because it'd be amazing - but I wonder about the idea that Reticule is not Ken, but instead Pippa herself.

What if this Reticule account is Pippa's attempt at trying to gaslight everyone into making her an appealing marriage prospect? This may sound far fetched, but Pippa is pretty damn autistic, so I could see it being something she'd think would be a Good Idea(tm).

Or maybe not, but it's sure funny to think about.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
@superduper possibly being Rie is a common concept here - and one I subscribe to, simply because it'd be amazing - but I wonder about the idea that Reticule is not Ken, but instead Pippa herself.

What if this Reticule account is Pippa's attempt at trying to gaslight everyone into making her an appealing marriage prospect? This may sound far fetched, but Pippa is pretty damn autistic, so I could see it being something she'd think would be a Good Idea(tm).

Or maybe not, but it's sure funny to think about.
This is quite literally impossible, as not only does she not have the ego to self-fellate herself for over 10,000+ posts from here to KF, he also posts in the middle of her streams, including handcam ones, which makes it an impossibility.

kingcaid

What if this Reticule account is Pippa's attempt at trying to gaslight everyone into making her an appealing marriage prospect?
Bit too early for Pippa to start screaming about her eggs but I guess it could be a long con.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom